Jambands.ca

Fatties tonight

paisley

:: :: ::

dude... you haven't seen a Fat Cats show?!?!?!?!?

I can't even begin to fanthom how blown away you'll be

wow, do it... I can't believe you haven't seen a show (I've seen hundreds, figured everyone had seen at least dozens)

Canada's original jamband bro, been at it over a decade... amazing musicians, amazing songs, amazing covers... everybody dances all night long

holy christ man, prepare to have your entire existance altered

::

Oh.. how embarassing....

Of course I have seen them.... many times... I did not realize that you were using a short-form for them... I thought it was another band called the Fatties!!!

LOL - Hey, I have been working on the house all day... and now have a few in me...

Now I really wanna go down to the Casbah.

christ man... that was really hurting my brain trying to figure out how you hadn't seen the Fat Cats ::

Tala was supposed to be opening but now it looks like they broke up ::

I dunno, maybe they're still playin... from the looks of things, if that is the case, we're gonna start off over at PJC and watch a little bit of The Shuffle Demons then swing by The Casbah to get down

Nice pic of the boys there Paisley. That will have to be one for the records.

East coast tour eh? That sounds pretty cool. We'll have to see what's up.

Thanks to all that came out last night. My ears are still ringing. Todd got his amp fixed last week and I think it is working quite well. We had a blast. Good to see everyone.

I think the next show is at good ol' Pepperjack's for Halloween with Diesel Dog. Looking forward to it. Gonna be a lot of freaks!!

We will be in the process of recording an album and maybe release some live stuff from the past year of shows with the new lineup.

Until then keep on keepin' on and we'll see you at the show.

Have a good one.

Josh

What a great show.Probally the loudest I have EVER heard ya'll play,WOW.Always great to see the usual suspects and old school Fat Cats crowd and really good to see Babsymudcock (Blair) at the show (thanks for the t-shirt brother).

Every show seems to get better & better,my favourite Canadian band.

Good talking with ya Josh,always a pleasure to chill with ya & the rest of the Cats.

Thanks for the kind music.

wow.

babsy, thank you so much for the amazing sweater... at a loss for words, what a thoughtful and perfect gift

the fat cats... showed up for second set (after really good times seeing some shuffle demons) and man, what a beautiful crowd and solid set of tunes... everybody dancin their hearts off is my favorite place to be in the world... some more thanks for the after show hospitality, Esau

fantastic times

Yup, that was lots of fun ::

And everyone's right....were they LOUD. I loved it!!

Disco - it's always a pleasure sharing laughs and smiles with you!!

Paisley - I've started my training. Must of put on 2.5lbs today alone!

Otherwise, Shannon, Erin, Jay Sanislo, Jackie and Bill, it was great seeing all of you plus a room full of smiling faces I didn't know. Everyone having a great time!!

I feel spoiled, I think the Fatties have played Early Morning Rain the last 3 of 4 times I've seen them. The "I wanna Rock 'N Roll all night" tease (or whatever the name of that song is) at the beginning of the encore had me wanting to throw my head around in circles! Love the keys....so happy they're back in the Fatties....great work Josh!!

The "I wanna Rock 'N Roll all night" tease (or whatever the name of that song is) at the beginning of the encore had me wanting to throw my head around in circles!

Rock & Roll ain't noise pollution tease.

Everytime I hear that tease I wish (and hope) they actually kick it out.

Cheers buddy. ::