Jambands.ca

Pre & Post Nero Party @ 40 Main

Freeker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...if the music starts at around 6pm and The New Shady Groove folks go on right after ten...give folks about a half-hour to get to Maverick's and...I guess that kinda works out time-wise.

Looks like The Tummies will have to drop our new piece "The Bhagivad-Gita In Elongated Verse/Song Form" from our set. Too bad, it's a real toe-tapper.

We are going to start the music before 6 probably around 4 or 5 even

as for your rider, I talked to your manager already about this and try as we might we are still having trouble locating 3 of the 4 toothless she-males you requested, we got one but all the rest we've found have heard of the Tummies or more to the point, have heard of Mung and refuse to sign on...I will keep you posted, oh by the way we got the heroin, so that's all set.

I don't want a fight...I was just looking for an excuse to roll around in the slippery mud with the slippery ladies - wink, wink!

So I add to the list..Ms. Hux, Catphish, Voodoolady, Rosie, Roxie, Meggo...come one come all!!! And boys if you're really smart you'll throw a lot of glowsticks in the mud!!!

We actually tried Jello wrestling last year here at 40 Main. the pool and jell o were bought, the jello was loaded into the pool and left over night to harden, unfortunaty, the pool sprung a leak and by morning the pool was deflated and there was jello juice all over the yard.

sh!t yeah, I remember that like it was yesterday, I did it up that night, it was coming together sweet, woulda been beautiful....damn plug ruined it all.

:(

But there is always this year...if you cats are serious this could possibly happen again!! :o