Jambands.ca

Hey StoneMtn... More Tom Waits dates

AD

It is currently 6:55 pm on the West Coast. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9:30am. Apparently there is already a huge crowd waiting outside the Commodore in Vancouver. I have someone going down there for me tomorrow morning, but I'll be lucky if I get tickets. Good luck Blane! I'll let you know how it goes for me...

UPDATE: GOT ME SOME TICKETS!

I'm not quite sure how it worked out, but I just got a call from my guy in the lineup. He struck a deal with someone else on my behalf, and I snapped it up. Since each person could only buy two tickets (at $115 each ::) I am buying someone else's ticket for him in exchange for extracting one other ticket from him so that I and my much better half can go. Otherwise, there is only a single ticket for me, so I had to go for it. Should be worth it though!

Blane: How are things coming with you and the momentous Amsterdam show?

OKAY FURTHER UPDATE: TICKETS EVAPORATED

:(So, even though I was ready to pay insane prices, my tickets are now gone.

Check this out: Apparently Tom Waits' own policy is that each person in the ticket lineup can buy up to two tickets. However, in order to actually be sold the ticket, every person who will be going to the show must be present and holding picture identification. This is to prevent people from attending the show who didn't actually wait in line; or so I am told.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I am no mathematician, but, does that not amount to a ONE TICKET LIMIT, not a two ticket limit, per person? ::