Jambands.ca

discussion mayhaps?

SaggyBalls

actually...that wasn't the origin of where i got the quote...the only reason i know that is because i didn't edit any of it. so it's from somewhere else if you want to be EXACT...that's good enough for me though.

"Origin" and "where I got it from" are two different things.

I believe PP said this somewhere else already but "wipe that face off your head bitch!" hahaha i love parker posey.....hmmm pp....pp....coincidence?

in the original text the oh so controversial (gross!) after mentruation is missing, which leads me to the question, did you insert it Rob?

"Lick me! All of you!!" - Parker Posey in Dazed and Confused

from what i understand, a "mayhap" is kind of like a blunder or a faux pas. which ironically, :: the offensive quote was even more so than the original poster intended, i suspect. and because i happen to be in a wipe-that-face-off-your-head-bitch mood at the moment, that is all i am going to say on the matter at this time. out of sensitivity. ::

and heyyyyyyyyy i think i like how this alexis lady is connecting her "P"s! :D

ahhhhhhh you are right, right, right!!!!!!!!!

duh, i was wondering why that didn't seem exactly right but clicked somewhere related to up there.

geeez... sorry, i'm having a freakin' psycho day at work, please forgive the blonde roots peeking through today.

duh, i can't believe i just confused that and for the entire world to see too. duh duh duh duh duh i'm not even going to erase it either so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA on me.

oy, i need a(nother) beer ::

it's the mixing of the word maybe with perhaps...not as vague and wishy-washy as maybe can be...maybe sounds too much like 'might' to me. perhaps is a bit too pointed...like one expects a specific answer...sari's got it straight and narrow...the way that works best (as always, sari)

to me, mayhaps is inquisitive and optimistic - fun but not a downer when the answer's no

and PP...i'm the idiot of the board as of late. next time just say i'm rubbing off on you.

hey now...i didn't say i was an a$$hole...just an idiot.

there's a difference. i know what's upstairs. if i can't show it properly or people want to point out my shortcomings then i don't really mind. if people actually think differently of me as a person from longwinded or overgeneralized statements...for not going back and trying to find sources or address every point other people rebute my posts with, or for saying some silly things...i can always ermind myself how truly insignificant it is to my personal life.

i like the people on this board and i've made some great friends and acquaintances...if people choose to think i'm a dork because of what i write online and actually treat me differently in person then i can move on as easily as clicking a link or reading a book (no...he wouldn't! *gasp*).

not really the sharpest knife in the drawer...more of a spoon. an equally useful tool. at least i can always hope to find a dish to run away with me someday.

(i'm not saying i'm leaving the board...unless people really want me to which would be kinda silly)