Jambands.ca

Wake Up Call

zero

ugh...

i'm so sick of people trashing eachother. i'm quite sure that each one of the folks on this board are solid people. things are constantly misconstrued and blown out of proportion, we all know that. maybe we can all try a little harder to play nice. jeez.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! Back to the electrical work stuff... (which by the way IS an important job ...I mean, without electricity there'd be no computer to sit at and type whiney self-indulgent messages on all night long, right?)

Esau! I might need your help with some re-wiring in my new home! Probably won't be until December - but do you think you might be into that??

Meggo – your positive energy is something I have always admired! I wish everyone had your attitude. Heated debates can always be avoided – but it seems a lot of the time they are purposely created on this board. Most of the time, I will avoid the headaches and skim through the nasty, or bite my tongue until it’s a shredded – but every once in awhile it feels good to throw in a comment that’s going to make someone feel like an ass (even if it is morally wrong) I get very defensive when it comes to those I love. I’m just as guilty to throw a verbal punch in hopes to knock down the one who just hurt my friend. Maybe I’m a bitch… or maybe I’m just human? I guess the bottom line is, you don’t have to like it, you just have to accept it – or as I like to say, agree to disagree.

Now, who likes PIE??

Esau give me a fu©king break. I never know what the hell your motivations are these days? If you want to be an electrician all your life not much. If you want to be a promoter (without investing money), if you want to pursue a different line of work, if you want to join a coop, if you want a connection to someone or something you value.... The list goes on. I will not bite the bait here any more and frankly I won't give away a stitch of my intellectual property. Many of you are living in a deeply deluded state. My eyes are wide open you just don't want to see what I am seeing.

dude stay off the acid!!!!

You know I'm reading this thread cause I'm still awake at 8:31 Am and reading back what was pretty sensible words of my own by my standards, and getting pissed at Shane for being a putz as usual, then I realize 'hey I almost got stomped to within an inch of my life by a gang of skinheads' what does all this matter?

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

LISTEN FOR ONE fu©king SECOND

I'm not slagging being an electrician or anything else. I am saying that I support my friends reciprocally in everything the do, even envisioning new dreams and how to realize them. This board is a sick sick place full of people who mean well but leap all over bullshit because frankly they are ignorant or for bait. I want to have nothing more to do with it. Look Nero's broken up so what the fu©k have we got in common anyway. They bailed on us and we're bailling on each other and the skinhead stomp down was just the icintg on the cake. Have a nice life .

Look Nero's broken up so what the fu©k have we got in common anyway. They bailed on us and we're bailing on each other and the skinhead stomp down was just the icintg on the cake. Have a nice life.

Ahhhh kung, its Saturday morning. Be happy that you are Not Dead. Be happy for Simone who's playing soccer this beautiful morning. Just try and be happy.

I'm at the Library Now, at 8:45am, on a Saturday morning, studying for a MicroEconomics Midterm on Tuesday. It could be worse....You could be in the hospital....

I'm not sure how you see nero taking a leave of absence as 'bailing on us', but you did just go through some major trauma....that could really misconstrue thoughts...

okay...nero bailed on us? do we really count on musicians? is it their duty to play for us?

i know you got your ass kicked but come on.

can you please explain how you could have possibly meant that in a positive way...otherwise i must ask you...why are you slagging 3 of the most solid guys around?

I can slag nero or however I want. They haven't adequitely addressed the reason or nature of this break. They also refuse to get their act together to put New Years in a bigger room or book a Holiday Run. Hell I'd do it if I thought they actaually care.

Yes I got stomped and I'm not in a great mood but those are my feelings on that topic.

I have a problem with a bipolar disorder which I was born with and which my brother and cousin also suffers from. I don't like disclosing like this but you have all really made me lose faith here. So my problem with letting drugs get in the way of tour (which by the way happens less and less as I work hard on getting control over my mind and heart and developing compassion) is a direct result of a serious and dangerous chemical imbalance. I take psychiatric medications and I am tempting fate any time I drink or do drugs. Now I want to direct my energies directly to the service of others. That doesn't mean condoning everything you all do nor does it mean slagging it. It means calling fouls where they occur. But playing internet message board priest is a useless waste of my considerable talents and gifts.

(The drugs may have played a part in Dener falling and banging up his wrist, hence the surgery, hence the tour cancellation).

to be frank it's really none of anybodys' business why they're taking a break. do you really have to know? i'm sure the issue is a lot more complicated...if it were simple they'd probably just up and say something by now. i'm just glad to get to see them play before the break.

i've gone to nero's eve and I love the small venue vibe. maybe it's nostalgia but I've spent a lot of time at the whipping post and it's the best place for them to play for their friends. it's not a show it's nero's eve. awesome times. if they could get barrymore's it'd be cool but dekcuf is ideal.

size matters not. everyone's gonna get off in that room.