Jambands.ca

40 Main Halloween Party

Freeker

Hope you kids have your costume ready cause we're going to throw it down huge here at the homestead. It's going to be on Saturday, costumes are encouraged, those without costumes will have their costumes arbitrarily choosen by Sloth and myself...and trust me you don't want that. No tricks but they're will be lots of treats to go around. So if you don't already have plans (or even if you do) git your collective asses over to 40 Main. This party will also be a going away party of sorts for our resident hippie freek Taj. He'll be taking off for his annual "get the hell outta Canada before it gets cold" pilgrimege on Monday and we really want to give him a good send off to make sure he dosen't forget to come back after the snow is gone.

Spread the word to those who aren't on the board, lets fu©king trash this place!!

Happy Halloween Hippies!!!

[color:"purple"]Bastards! You did this just 'cuz you knew I wouldn't be there, didn't you! That's it, get my bandana, I'm going to ElMo as FreekerByTheSpeaker!

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. If anybody's in Ottawa and looking for something instead of or after or before the 40 Main thing, I highly recommend The Spades at The Pourhouse (the pub above the Auld Dubliner). They're a great band, and it's free! (They're also playing there Friday, and I may show up.)

Sorry about that Bradley, seems no matter what day we picked for it, some people weren't going to be able to make it. Saturday seemed to be the best for the majority, won't be the same without you...oh and it takes more than a bandana to be the Freek pal! ;)

Roxie is going to be decorating Saturday afternoon if any of you ladies want to come over and help, she got some great stuff that we'll change the look of this place from "normal scary" to "festive scary"

Hope everyone can make it, should be one hell of a night!!

supa dupa... i was thinkin of hitting the TO nero show but considering my current state of "stress level = high", i need to work on my time-budgeting... anyway, enough boring talk, what the hell am i going to wear as a costume? i really have no idea. help me out yo.

[color:"purple"]

P.S. If anybody's in Ottawa and looking for something instead of or after or before the 40 Main thing, I highly recommend The Spades at The Pourhouse (the pub above the Auld Dubliner). They're a great band, and it's free! (They're also playing there Friday, and I may show up.)

just want to 2nd Brad's recommendation & invitation. hope some of you can make it out on Fri or Sat If you do, please say hi. i'm usually dancing or at the merch table or dancin' on the merch table depending on the time of night and flavour of the proceedings...look forward to seeing you again brad Hope you make it friday

Those are great pics Meggo!!! Everyone looked great last night!

Thanks to 40 Main for the fun night, and thanks to Roxie for making the place look festive (and I'm not just talking about the decorations -teehee)!!

Cheers to Douglas for the AWESOME pumpkin, and Little RedRidingHood for her delicious cookies....mmmmmm....I hope the big bad wolf didn't get you on the way home!

My head hurts, I'm not sure if it's from the booze, or having 100 bobbiepins stuck in my head trying to hold my buns up all night!