Jambands.ca

you know who else is a kind brah ?

bONES

guigs

because he knows i'm a huge fan of The Slip, and LOVE Mudslide he sent me the 4 disc Ice Cream Truck show on cd... express mail at that !

dude, thanks a lot man ::

Scott is so awesome he actually sent me these discs twice (i forgot to put the apt# down the first time ::) so they were returned.

but i got them now!!!

The Spades are enroute brother

lovin the good vibes!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll tip my glass to the guigs for the 17 songs, they turned me onto a whole buncha music i didn't know about; also for being the one person in london i could count on to come to shows; and for being someone who i can sit and recite lines from big lebowski with and just about die laughing.... yup. i could go on, but it's work time. kudos to you scotty ;)

didn't get around to sayin I like POG either, but have to say I do... hope to see ya at a show again soon, you catchin medeski/organ and drums?

CC's a cool cat to be sure as well... now that QQC fella, hmmm... I don't know... ::

if we all switched our names to initials I would only be P :(

guigsy is the man. no doubt.

unbelievable hospitality - made my trips to london awesome, when they could have been just blah work. and the man ain't a bad disc golfer either!

i'm very happy to have met such a great dude.

that slip show is great, scott - thanks for sending it up!

...now if only i could get you to come up to the patch... i wanna repay some of that kindness and show you a good time man!