Jambands.ca

x

Joan

I've been helping Megs with the GD (she obviously needs no help politically) Started her, naturally, on Volume 1 of Hux's Annotated Grateful Dead History:

"Robert Hall Weir was born October 16th, 1947....."

Srsly, great announcement - this weekends gonna be a good'un kids!!! :)

bobsmall.jpg

...things are looking up!

i like it a lot when this many people are excited for my birthday. who thinks we should make this a national holiday? i think we really need one in february (valentine's day doesn't count, it blows) the first weekend in february should be in celebration of good canadian music (and my birth :D )

sorry about the thread hijack

HA HA Megs! Couldn't keep it in, eh? Well no doubt you're excited - Ottawa is THE BEST place to party! You're going to love it there!

Gator booked the weekend off so it's a go! We just need a heady place to sleep for the night. If anyone has any suggestions of reasonably priced hotels, please let us know!

Woohoo... it's lex's bday! Can't wait to celebrate with ya, doll!

we are staying in hull and i can't remember what the name of the hotel is (which is probably a bad thing since the rooms are in mine and ricky's names hahahah!) but it was the cheapest one through expedia, so check them out. it was around $80 for two people per room.]which of course we're going to follow this rule very rigidly.

and thank-you for indulging my immaturity of announcing my birthday eighty-five times a month before it actually happens. :D