Jambands.ca

NHL Season ends in 15 minutes...

PhishyK

Best news ever... Hockey sucks, the owners and players are both retarded and greedy... Seriously, I couldn't be more happy at this moment...

It's also great for all the small business and restaurant's that depend on the crowds to stay in business (and of course all the people making minimum wage ushering people to their seats).

most bars seem to be doing alright from what i have heard. stores that sell primarily nhl licensed products are hurting right now but if they change their focus to other sports i'm sure they will end up alright. retail is at least flexible in the kind of things to sell. you always have to flow with the market. when i was in grade school i don't think the raptors existed. eveyone wore chicago bulls stuff. then the raptors came around and everyone wore that. the stores complied to their customers desires by selling more raptors stuff than bulls. just a thought that popped in to my head.

It's also great for all the small business and restaurant's that depend on the crowds to stay in business (and of course all the people making minimum wage ushering people to their seats).

Too bad... It's not like it's my fault that the multi-millionaires couldn't come to an agreement with the millionaires... This strike has been going on long enough that the people you're talking about should have been looking for other ways to make money... And I still say hockey sucks... Best news ever. EVER.