Jambands.ca

So How Is Everyone???

shainhouse

I have been incredibly busy lately and haven't had much of a chance to get online. Everything is wonderful over here. I was just in Dublin for three days for my birthday (yesterday) and before that took five days floating around France and Switzerland while writing my GREs.

This weekend I'm heading down to London for Keller and Particle at the Islington Appolo and then off to Amsterdam for a crazy four days working at Jam in the Dam.

Followed that, I'm taking a break and hitting the beaches of Spain with the wife for five days and then back to Canada to hug as many of you wonderful people as possible.

Hope all is well.

I'll be home April 1st and will hopefully be at Wassabi (1st) and BNB (2nd) in Toronto.

love you all.

-Shain

Come party it up with me for a weekend.

for sure! are you going to the arlo guthrie concert on april 19th? i think i'm going to meet up with stonemtn, we could have a left coast skancs get together. does that happen a lot out there? it happens a lot in ontario, most of us here have met i think.

Todd-

I'm busy as hell at Jam in the Dam. I am working for Relix, Jambase and a DVD Project, which will document Jam in the Dam, much like 'It' and 'SXSW'. The guy directing the DVD is CNN's entertainment editor and did the It and JamCruise coverage for them. I'm doing all the interviews and stuff like that.

-Shain

no no no... the girlfriend. Just a joke.

I've got a really cute pic of the happy couple from my visit at Christmas time, if anyone is super curious. Josie is hilarious (and hot!) and her mother wears some very hip velvet pants (which I mistakenly complimented with a “Wow, nice pants!” translating in England to mean: “Wow, nice panties!” I’m sure she was well impressed by Shain’s potty-mouthed Canadian friend!

Anyway, glad to hear you're making the most of everything Shain; I hope you have an Amster-Jam good time!!! I’ll be looking for you at the April 1st Wassabi show - that better not be some kind of sick fool’s day joke!

Cheers!