Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bluesfest Leaks

Freeker

Actually, that is cruel and I think I know what GM knows as far as the shortlist of tentatives, all of which will please the cool people and piss off the nerds.

Think Leopard stripes, sirius clouds and a fifth of Sarsparilla and you'll see where I'm going with this.

Well I predicted the White Stripes a couple months ago so I'm hoping that's the inference you were making with the leopard...

I'm a bit dense today so I can't really decipher the others but I'll take your word for it that it's great.

I'm still hoping for Petty / Crowes.

AD

whitesnake... its out of the bag.

The really exciting rumour I've heard, is that with the removal of the noisy and unruly 'birdman' stage, room has been made for a showcase for proper talent..

the 'CANROCK'87' stage, with highlight performances from yesteryear favourites such as Honeymoon suite, Frozen Ghost, the Box and Glass Tiger. The whole stage is going to be run with a 'videohits' type feel.. I'll be finding my way into Alan Frew's trailer, I'll tell you what.

I.. AM .... A POPPER IN PARADISE~!

Frozen Ghost's lead singer was also the keyboard player in an old Canadian band called Sherrif, whose song "When I'm With You" somehow became a huge hit in the states when Frozen Ghost were together and Sherrif had long since split. IMSMR, he later was the producer for Our Lady Peace or something.

Or "What You Do To My Body" or "Hands On!" heahehaha. Not to burst your bubbles but I think Lee Aaron 'went jazz' a few years ago. No longer Canada's Queen of Rock & Roll. I saw her play once at a TiCats pre-game show party, ahh what a show.

Group Sales

Groups of 15 or more receive a discount on the per-ticket cost for the festival.

Please contact Gloria Gates at : info@ottawa-bluesfest.ca for further information on Cisco Systems Bluesfest's group discounts.

This might be worth it too.

CORPORATE SUITES

ENJOY FIRST CLASS ENTERTAINMENT ON THE MAIN STAGE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN CORPORATE SUITE

Corporate suites come complete with 30 tickets to see world-class entertainment with the opportunity to purchase additional seats up to a maximum of 40.

Great sight line and elevated platform for optimal viewing

Private bar and catering available with your own attendant

Patio tables and chairs for your comfort

2' x 2' company sign

Access to the City Hall washroom facilities

For more information call Mike Rouleau at (613) 247-1188 ext 235, or e-mail sponsorassistant@ottawa-bluesfest.ca to reserve your suite today!

Edited by Guest
spite