Jambands.ca

Who's getting excited about Come Together?

Jay Funk Dawg

Who's getting excited about Come Together?

ooh! me! :D

as for picture locations, what about on/around that platform thing in the far corner by the stage? (if your back was to the stage it would be to the right). the background would be trees with a bit of lake poking through. since it's right at the main stage, it would be a very easy place to meet.

i can't find any pictures of it, but here are the trees to the right of it (on that little alcove thing)

cday20.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for picture locations, what about on/around that platform thing in the far corner by the stage? (if your back was to the stage it would be to the right). the background would be trees with a bit of lake poking through. since it's right at the main stage, it would be a very easy place to meet.

I think you're onto something here PP! That's a sweet spot. We'd just have to make sure that there was enough room with vendors and hula hoop sales people all being there (if I'm thinking of the right place). Do you mean just behind where the firepit is, or closer to the stage?

I definitely think we should have a skanc photo this year... we should do it on the Sunday afternoon - seems most people show up by then.

Ms. Hux... i think it's a great idea to have the picture after a band, that way people know when to meet up and they'll most likely all be around the stage anyways!

i think we're talking about the same spot, there is a fire pit close to it. it's the one at the edge of the property covered in astro-turf facing the lake on one side and the stage on the other.

we may not even be in the way of the vendors either, i think they're usually more towards the centre. and hey, there are so many skancs at CTMF that chances are whoever is vending is gonna be in the picture. :D