Jambands.ca

Who's getting excited about Come Together?

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there if Stephen Harper lets me!! }:(

bradm, pretty sure I'll have room in the teal for some passengers from Ottawa, drop me a line anyone else from Otown who may need a ride, my plans will depend on what goes down politically, so unfortunately may be a little last minute depending on events....

I will be there if Stephen Harper lets me!! }:(

bradm, pretty sure I'll have room in the teal for some passengers from Ottawa, drop me a line anyone else from Otown who may need a ride, my plans will depend on what goes down politically, so unfortunately may be a little last minute depending on events....

I seem to remember that happening to you before :wink:

Looking forward to it....but have no idea how to meet up with any of the people on this board.

Ok ... I've got it ... no no I don't.

Maybe if we posted pics and made a skanc program....mostly kidding dudes....it'd be pretty funny though.

Looking forward to my first CTMF.

Deeps

Looking forward to it....but have no idea how to meet up with any of the people on this board.

Ok ... I've got it ... no no I don't.

Maybe if we posted pics and made a skanc program....mostly kidding dudes....it'd be pretty funny though.

Looking forward to my first CTMF.

Deeps

problem won't be finding skancs (we're not talking Lollapalooza here)... problem is how to get away once you've found them

Hey, would all you folks be up for another Scank photo this year? We have done the Scank meet and greet before where we set a time and place to meet and take a group photo. It's great to watch the group get bigger and bigger.

Bouche, can you post the last few photos we have?

I don't know Izzy's so someone would have to pick the place. Time can be determined by band schedule I guess.

I am so happy about the switch from Brothers to Smokestack...I saw them a couple of weeks ago in Lansing, MI and they tore the roof of the sucka!!!!! Brothers Past are like a bad version of the new deal, so bring on the stack!!!!! Only two weeks and two days to go!!!!!

Hey, would all you folks be up for another Scank photo this year?

This is an awesome idea! I'll have all of my photo equipment with me and would be more than happy to take the shot. Perhaps an announcement would work the best (in case it's raining, etc). Saturday would probably be the best as I know some folks won't be around Friday or Sunday. In front of the stage in the afternoon would be good, but we may have too many people. Backup plan could always be in the big field (if you went straight when driving in). OR...if we're feeling really adventurous, it would be cool to get a shot on the beach, taken from the water. Hmmmmm...any thoughts folks?

if there's another skanc photo I really hope I make it... missed 2 so far, off galavanting about or whateverthehell I was doin (not very photogenic anyways so maybe a good thing)

great idea in any case... will do my best this time

edit to add: we should all be peaking out from behind trees somewhere out in the forest (however you take "peaking out" to mean)

Edited by Guest
because!

Hey, would all you folks be up for another Scank photo this year? We have done the Scank meet and greet before where we set a time and place to meet and take a group photo. It's great to watch the group get bigger and bigger.

Bouche, can you post the last few photos we have?

I don't know Izzy's so someone would have to pick the place. Time can be determined by band schedule I guess.

I'll have to dig up the last one. I thought it was on this server somewhere. The original is definately on one of my archived photo discs.

We'll definately have to do another meet and greet and have a huge photo. TOo bad we don't have the saloon to take the picture in front of.

Edited by Guest

I was just thinking of mentioning a photo when I read that you wonderful people had already thought of it.

we won't have the saloon, but the stage area of izzy's is really good too. it's covered and centered nicely behind the building its attached to.

If there are too many skanks, which there just might be, on the beach area (near where the water is roped off) right wear the beach stage was the time they had it would be a good place too. That would do cause it's a huge open space, but there's nothing really to have as a back drop.