Born Under a Bad Sign

We're Going Wrong

Crossroads

Sitting On Top of the World

White Room

Toad

Encore:

Sunshine of Your Love

The group played its farewell concert at the Albert Hall on Nov. 26, 1968, and most of the audience dated from that era.

Reviewers hail Cream reunion concert at London's Royal Albert Hall

Edited by Guest

I was already planning a trip at the time of the reunion annoucement and my brother lives in St. Andrews Scotland with his family now-a-days and although a long way from London I was hoping to make the trip over-seas for a visit and try to catch even one show.That all fell through thou since he's stationed in Diego Garcia until mid june.

I don't think I could have afforded it anyway,hopefully they make a world tour outta it.

Thanks Esau - I'd been wondering what they played. BTW, do ya think that's the same Stormy Monday the Brothers play? And, is it turning out to be a week of shows, or just a one-off? Let us know if you ever find a stream of the show eh?

And, BTW, where were you night of Motorhead - I was so hoping to see you there...:)

It is a the same "Stormy Monday" that the Allman Brothers did famously on Live at the Fillmore. The song was originally called "Stormy Monday Blues" and was written and recorded by T-Bone Walker in 1956.

The Allman Brothers arrangement is based on the famous Bobby "Blue" Bland version of the song that charted a few year later.

It was impossible to get a ticket. Nothing was available unless you were rich, a bigwig in the industry or got on your knees. I did and am neither.

For a guy studying journalism, that's some pretty horrid syntax. It makes it sound like you *did* get on your knees, but are neither a bigwig nor rich. Or that you "did" a rich person, but... oh, nevermind.

Anyway, I seem to recall hearing somewhere that Cream have no plans to make this into a reunion tour. Then again, I've heard other bands say that before, too.

Thanks Esau - I'd been wondering what they played. BTW, do ya think that's the same Stormy Monday the Brothers play? And, is it turning out to be a week of shows, or just a one-off? Let us know if you ever find a stream of the show eh?

And, BTW, where were you night of Motorhead - I was so hoping to see you there...:)

4 shows - May 2, 3, 5, 6 at London's Royal Albert Hall.

ps.Just wasn't in the cards for Motorhead this time around.