Jambands.ca

How do you eat your Weetabix?

Tenenbaum

eggs and bacon rule my weekend breakfasts miss. but the time factor is sometimes a thing too durin the week i hate being late, my bosses arent fond of it either, i dont get very full from the cereal, ill usually cave to the timmies monster living in my belly by 1030 haha

Edited by Guest

i like the eggs n'bacon (or ham) breakfast better too, but i do like weetabix as well.

i don't eat them for breakfast though. i like snacking on them plain & dry.

i haven't had them in years though.... hmmm, this is now the second official weetabix conversation i've had in the last while, maybe i'm due for some bix soon.... ;)

actually, for all you milk fiends, you should buy cream and dilute it as the homogenization process of milk (used to stop cream from floating to the top which would happen even to skim milk) makes it insoluble to our bodies and is one of the many reasons modern dairy is bad for you.

so if you're going to throw hot water on it, you may as well put in some cream.

takes up less fridge space too.

might seem gross, but it's better for you and you'll appreciate drinking cream once you realize how good it is...not to say you should drink a LOT of cream, but sugar is worse for you than fat...just some trivia for ya. try it out and you'll feel a lot better.