Jambands.ca

Non confidence vote, let's get ready to rumble!

scottieking

Note: I'm only doing this for the humour of it. I'm not a Conservative supporter or a fan of Harper:

liberals.jpg

I'm just pissed that money was mismanaged... I don't care who's responsible, I just wish people were more upset about all of this...

What a group of morons.... the crooks get away with their crookery again.

When are we going to get a real government.

like the Conservatives? who promise to cut taxes, crack down on crime and improve relations with the United States. which really means cutting social programs, privitizing health care, manadatory minimums and DEA style drug enforcement and selling the last of our remaining resources, ideals and freedom to the united states.

would you be willing to fight in Iraq if your "real" government were to be elected?

yes it sucks that government can abuse it's power to the benifit of it's players and friends. the reality is there isn't a government in the world that doesn't do that, some are better at hiding then others. in canada they call in 'sponsership', in the usa they call it a 'war fund'.

Normally, i don't vote liberal but i will vote them again and again to keep out the conservatives.

like the Conservatives? who promise to cut taxes, crack down on crime and improve relations with the United States. which really means cutting social programs, privitizing health care, manadatory minimums and DEA style drug enforcement and selling the last of our remaining resources, ideals and freedom to the united states.

would you be willing to fight in Iraq if your "real" government were to be elected?

yes it sucks that government can abuse it's power to the benifit of it's players and friends. the reality is there isn't a government in the world that doesn't do that, some are better at hiding then others. in canada they call in 'sponsership', in the usa they call it a 'war fund'.

Normally, i don't vote liberal but i will vote them again and again to keep out the conservatives.

well put...

the liberals blow money but keep the country livable and opportunistic for the average person... their goal isn't to achieve some sort of backwards 1950's idealism that rewards the rich as righteous leaders and removes opportunities for anyone non-rich to get ahead unless they follow right wing suit... conservatives in power adds up to me looking for another country to live in until they fall out of power again (and let the country start moving ahead again)

very happy there isn't going to be a new election... hoping parliament hill gets a chance to focus on something other than guarding against the next conservative attempt to force an election (collosal waste of time and money, we're not starting a war in Iraq here)

Mulroney cost the average Canadian far more than the sponsorship scandal did... let the courts deal with the liberals who screwed up and lets get back to running the country