Jambands.ca

Big Summer Classic to be cancelled?

Basher

Anyone know how I can get my Jaimoe refund?

I bought early-bird tickets, only to find out every seat in the house sucked due to poor sound and terrible sight lines. Had I known that, I would have waited for ticks (which I probably got from him anyways) and tried to trade them for a day old grilled cheese with peanut butter.

None the less, a cancellation is a cancellation.

This from the Big Summer Classic website NEWS section:

NEWS

We're Still Going BIG!

BIG Summer Classic would like to dispel any rumors that the festival as a whole, or any individual shows, will be cancelled. No need to worry – we’re still going BIG! Click here for tickets.

FYI - Seems like Warren Haynes' wife said something about this on satellite radio in the States. Anywho, rumour demolished.

????????? Like i mean here is the deal.. It is not cheap to take shit to the island. in fact in response to a post up top, this tour at least for toronto has juts as much if not more overhead than zooma... Getting a fucking stage built to that caliber quality on a fucking island at the end of the day will cost a pretty penny... We will just have to cross our fingers......

Marky, I really appreciate the effort going into this. This show *will* be my music highlight of the year. I'm so looking forward to it. There's not much I can do to help, short of advertising on my website and buying tickets, done and done... Good luck, hope it all goes well!

??? :crazy: ??? Allmans/Moe.???

Explain further please... why does the east get it all this year, sometimes I feel like good shows are avoiding me... 5 years in Southern Ontario then I move West one year ago and the whole freking scene moves East... I should just give up, buy a cowboy hat and move to Calgary!

:P Drie

Basher, it's time to take off that Groucho Marx mask. It is crushing your brain and making you stupid. ;)

My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. But complaining about a concert canceled due to lack of ticket sales when you haven't bought a ticket is like complaining about an election result when you didn't vote.

dave-O,

Your analogy doesn't make sense, as I will be buying a ticket before the show gets here. Again, I should not have to buy a ticket to a GA show immediately to ensure it isn't cancelled.

And YOU'RE the one with the stupid crushing of the brain.... ;)