10. A Pair Of Brown Eyes - The Pogues

11. Lily Of The West - Bob Dylan

12. Bluebilly County - Frog Holler

13. In A Razor Town - Jason Isbel

14. Roving Gambler - The Country Gentlemen

15. Take 'Em Away - Old Crow Medicine Show

16. Copperhead Road (live) - Steve Earle

17. Sweet Wine Of Sorrow - Roger Alan Wade

That looks like a great mix! Where'd you get it?

Here's a list of today in Grateful Dead history that I could find on archive:

(I'm listening to the Red Rocks..)

Red Rocks 8/31/1978

Mississippi Half Step-> El Paso, Peggy-O, Minglewood Blues, Candyman, From The Heart Of Me, Jack Straw Shakedown Street-> Good Lovin', Ship of Fools, Samson & Delilah, Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> Not Fade Away-> Nobody's Fault But Mine-> Not Fade Away-> Black Peter-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode

Civic Center, Glenns Falls, NY 8/31/1979

Promised Land, Dire Wolf, Cassidy, Loser, El Paso, Peggy-O, Minglewood Blues, Easy To Love You, Althea, Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Deal Shakedown Street, Greatest Story Ever Told, Ship of Fools, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Not Fade Away-> Black Peter-> Around & Around

Capital Centre, Landover, MD 8/31/1980

Alabama Getaway-> Promised Land, They Love Each Other, Mama Tried-> Mexicali Blues, Althea-> Little Red Rooster, Tennessee Jed, Far From Me, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Deal Greatest Story Ever Told-> Uncle John's Band-> Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Comes A Time-> Truckin'-> Drums-> The Other One-> Stella Blue-> I Need A Miracle-> Good Lovin'-> Brokedown Palace

Aladdin Theater, Las Vegas, NV 8/31/1981

Feel Like A Stranger, Jack A Roe-> El Paso, Candyman-> Little Red Rooster, Loser, Cassidy, Althea, Let It Grow-> Deal Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> Good Time Blues-> Morning Dew-> Playin' In The Band-> Around & Around-> Johnny B. Goode, E: U.S. Blues

Silva Hall (Hult Center), Eugene, OR 8/31/1983

Alabama Getaway-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Me & My Uncle-> Mexicali Blues, West L.A. Fadeaway, Hell In A Bucket, Althea, Cassidy-> Don't Ease Me In Cold Rain & Snow, Playin' In The Band-> China Doll-> Drums-> Truckin'-> Stella Blue-> Around & Around-> Good Lovin', E: U.S. Blues

Manor Downs, Austin, TX 8/31/1985

Mississippi Half Step-> El Paso, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Mexicali Blues-> Big River, Althea, My Brother Esau, Jack A Roe, Let It Grow Terrapin Station-> Estimated Prophet-> Drums-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Stella Blue-> Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away, E: She Belongs To Me, E: One More Saturday Night

(Looks like they loved opening with Mississippi Half Step and Alabama Getaway on this date in history!! Crazy..)

Just found out it's Van Morrison's birthday today!!

So in his honor, I'm listening to November 1, 1978 at Bottom Line in New York City..

The band was lava-hot and provided the perfect compliment to Morrison's free form vocal stylings. In the line-up was Pete Bardens (who also played keyboards in Morrison's 1960s British Invasion band, Them) and former Jeff Beck Group vocalist/guitarist Bobby Tench. Because he was backed by a great band, Morrison was able to successfully mix hot jazz, blazing blues, romantic and melodic ballads and gospel-fevered rock 'n' roll over the course of a single show. By the time he shakes it up on the closers - "Wild Night" and "Caravan"- the audience is completely in the palm of his hand.

"Crazy Love," "Tupelo Honey" and "Into The Mystic" faithfully bring the listener back to Morrison's classic early ‘70s Warner Brothers Records period, when he was the darling of the pop music press. "Kingdom Hall," "Checkin' It Out," and the aforementioned "Wavelength" were new songs at the time, but were just as well received, since it was clear to the audience that Morrison had just released one of his best albums in years. Still, it was Morrison's earliest solo hit, "Brown Eyed Girl," that first brought the crowd to its feet.

For that Bottom Line audience, and now for all of us, this show remains a classic.