Jambands.ca

BSC Toronto - Complete Setlists

Basher

From Jambase.com :

7/12/05 :: The Docks Concert Theatre on Polson Pier :: Toronto, ONT

Umphrey's McGee

Great American, 2x2, Utopian > Jimmy Stewart > Mulche’s Odyssey, Atmosfarag, Walletsworth, Bright Lights>White Man’s Moccasins, Dump City, FF, Andy’s Last Beer

Xavier Rudd

Intro > Conceal Me, Famine, Yirra Kurl, GBA, Let Me Be, Food in the Belly, Chant, Mother Earth, To Let

Keller Williams

Art, Big Country, Pets, A Day w/o a Buzz, Travel By Balloon, Kidney in a Cooler, Johnny B. Goode, Victory Song, Luv Handles, Yoni, Wind Cries Mary, Zilla, Jam

Michael Franti & Spearhead

Is Love Enough, Yes I Will, Yell Fire, Yens and Euros, Cool Water, Stay Human, Everybody on the Move, East to the West, One Step Closer, Bomb the World, Everyone Deserves Music, Sometimes, Never Too Late, Clean Up Man

Keller Williams & Umphrey's McGee

Keep it Simple (w/ Kris Myers from UM), Dogs, Kielbasa Sausage (Tenacious D, add/ Brendan Bayliss from UM), Trenchtown Rock (add rest of Umphrey’s – Jake Cinninger, Joel Cummins, Ryan Stasik, Andy Farag), Long View (Green Day), Black Water, Galavanting, More than a little, Fly like an Eagle (Steve Miller Band), We Want the Funk (Parliament)

String Cheese Incident

Lonesome Fiddle Blues, Best Feeling > Wake Up > White Freightliner Blues, Mouna Bowa, On Fire > Drums > Water > I Fell in Love at the Honkytonk > It is What it Is

Encore: Got What He Wanted, Search > What's Goin' On (Marvin Gaye, with Michael Franti, Carl Young and Anthony Robustelli from Spearhead)

Keep it Simple (w/ Kris Myers from UM), Dogs, Kielbasa Sausage (Tenacious D, add/ Brendan Bayliss from UM), Trenchtown Rock (add rest of Umphrey’s – Jake Cinninger, Joel Cummins, Ryan Stasik, Andy Farag), Long View (Green Day), Black Water, Galavanting, More than a little, Fly like an Eagle (Steve Miller Band), We Want the Funk (Parliament)

I was on the patio for a bit, and walked in during Trenchtown Rock. That 'Dogs', that's not PF's Dogs from Animals is it? If so, I will shoot myself now. I can't believe I missed it if that's what it was...holy fuck. Can anyone confirm?

Keep it Simple (w/ Kris Myers from UM)' date=' Dogs, Kielbasa Sausage (Tenacious D, add/ Brendan Bayliss from UM), Trenchtown Rock (add rest of Umphrey’s – Jake Cinninger, Joel Cummins, Ryan Stasik, Andy Farag), Long View (Green Day), Black Water, Galavanting, More than a little, Fly like an Eagle (Steve Miller Band), We Want the Funk (Parliament)[/quote']

I was on the patio for a bit, and walked in during Trenchtown Rock. That 'Dogs', that's not PF's Dogs from Animals is it? If so, I will shoot myself now. I can't believe I missed it if that's what it was...holy fuck. Can anyone confirm?

Hey TheGoodRev,

No it was not Pink Floyd's "Dogs."

It was good to see you yesterday, quite the day of music. From Stage 1 to Stage 2 the music being performed was almost seamless.

Also during Keller Williams with Umphrey's McGee when they performed "Fly Like An Eagle" it was a medley that went like this:

Fly Like An Eagle>

Feel Like A Stranger>

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You>

One (Harry Nilsson)>

Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You>

Fly Like An Eage

Too bad know one knew to tell Umph to play YYZ, they must be out of practise on it. Looks pretty damn good though. I missed another fine cheese show.

The first time I saw Umphrey's McGee at the first bonnaroo they performed Rush's "YYZ," it felt like a bit of home down in Manchester, TN.

Too bad know one knew to tell Umph to play YYZ, they must be out of practise on it. Looks pretty damn good though. I missed another fine cheese show.

People were cryin' out for it. I'm pretty sure they would've heard the "YYZ" calls on stage. It was near the end of their set when people started yelling it though, so they probably didn't have time to sqeeze it in.

People were also yelling for "Free Bird" quite a lot. Man, that request always cracks me up. :P

I'm on high alert for that little set as well. One of phunkyb's friends was taping. I think it'll be up soon. If I hear from her before it's already on here I'll be sure to let you know. :)

I can't wait to hear that again. The UM set has been on steady rotation since after the show Tuesday night. SWEET!

I made a point of telling Jake, Joel and Ryan from Umphrey's at various points throughout the day they should really come back to Toronto for their own show. They all said they've never played Toronto, and the closest they came was the Montreal jazz fest 5 years ago. Ryan mentioned they have a new booking agent who should be able to get them some shows up here. He didn't seem pleased when I suggested that not many people in Canada had heard of Umphrey's but that (the good) word was spreading fast. He did seem pleased when I suggested that Umphreys should be headlining the tour.

They are so the best band around right now.