Jambands.ca

Jacob Fred Jazz Hits Ontario!!!!!

Plaid Floyd

Hey all.

I just read the website for these guys and it still states that they will be playing in Toronto on the 19th. The venue still states TBA and I have yet to get a reply from the band/manager as to if/where they will play. Just wondering if anyone has got wind of where they might be playing. I'll thumb my way to the hammer if need be for sunday but I'd like to stay in the T-Dot for this one.

PS: Anyone going from Toronto to Hamilton on Sunday who could use some company for the drive and a fillup on gas let me know.

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

wow!

i had no idea there was a TO show too :)

i'd rather stick around here too than make the trek to the Hammer on Sunday, but like you i don't want to miss JFJO if Sunday is their only gig up here.

I too could use a ride Sunday if the TO show is a bust...anyone??

You know... you can really tell these guys are still a little green for the area. Their website states tour dates as follows:

July 17th Hamilton Pepperjacks

July 18th Ottawa: Venue TBA

July 19th Toronto: Venue TBA

I'm just hoping to get a call/email back from them/their people about the Toronto date before I can decide if The Hammer is a definate option or not. Not that it's be a bad thing to see them twice in a week. Hell I'd volunteer to take them from Hammer to Ottawa and back to Toronto for the small price of free admission to all 3 shows. HHHMMM..... Might be worth another email.

True. Sorry Jaydawg. I'd assumed that if they were playing Hamilton on Sunday that they may be in Toronto on Saturday. I know I could sure handle them on a weekend. :)

However, Tuesday would be sad. :( Nothing really to do with JFJO in particular. Any band new to the area would be pretty much screwed on a Tuesday.

I am hoping I can see these guys on Sunday...

They are almost beyond comprehension... when I saw them at CTMF, at times I felt like my brain was boiling, other times I wanted to rip my eyes out and juggle them, at other times I just cried.

And one time, I think it moved.