Jambands.ca

bombs?

c-towns

I do not mean to offend when I pull out the Zionism word. I do not do it to get a reaction or to put people off. I am in no way Anti-Semitic.

I have to many other 'issues' to have hate in my heart. I am just saying that the fight for the 'holy land' lives on 1000's of years later. It is my belief that it is one of the biggest things that fuels the hatred of the terrorists.

Look at me with the 'blog'. I am not getting paid so I will try my best to never do it again.

[color:purple]Yes please, be sparse with the words you are so to the point.

This thread is something to behold.

I spent the last while reding the preamble to this thread...if you haven't done that yet, please do.

Noam Chomsky the mindless blogger (dude...read a book).

I can't believe you're hanging your ass out this way by opening your mouth....it's amazing. There are a lot of things to learn from the good minds around here. You threw this post out so you could get some answers, but you seem a little preoccupied with defending yourself when you should be finding your thinking cap and allowing the free education to flow inward.

Deeps

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very clear that this board has some very bright people posting on it. Which I like a lot. What I do not understand is why when we get a little frustrated we have a problem with 'potty mouth'.

To be honest I was not looking for answers, just opinions.

Spell/Grammer check (please).

Do we have a "member with the most tiring version of logic award"?

BF my friend you are either bored and trying to annoy or should really try somewhere where people have more time on their hands.

Ass ass butt butt crap shit.

Beside the point I know, but fuck it eh buddy?

Deeps

Well, since you asked again...

The first two sentences should read: It is very clear that this board has some very bright people posting on it; which I like a lot. (That would be one sentence, rather than a sentence plus a sentence-fragment.)

The next sentence should read: What I do not understand is why, when we get a little frustrated, we have a problem with 'potty mouth'. (You forgot the commas.)

The next sentence should read: To be honest, I was not looking for answers; just opinions. (You forgot a comma and semi-colon.)

Finally...Again:

"Grammer" = Grammar

Biggest Fan admit it you're actually 16 years old aren't you? You live in the basement of your upper-middle class coservative parents suberban dream home. This week you're into jambands last week you we're a hip hop kid, you hang out at the mall and get your parents to buy you ever new toy on the shelves. Your world exist nowhere outside of your small town and your small mind. You've had everything handed to you your whole life, its not that you don't want to ask the big questions, to shake things up, you just don't know how. The staus quo is your lifestyle, its your mentality and sadley you are in the majority in your country. But now you've dicovered the internet and a jamband and people who have wild ideas and even wilder clothes and hair and you want to be like them but you don't know how. So you try and start a dialogue on a messege board with no information, no concept of Canada and no opinion really and when met with an opposing view you did what any youngling would do and crack jokes and sling trash and insults to try and disguise your ignorance and your age but both still shine through regardless.

I feel bad for everyone that took this to seriously everyone on this board has shown a keen grasp of the current climate, a interest in topical intelligent debate with other people with well informed opinions, not to mention a boat load of patients for this kid and BF is either laughing at us because "the stupid commie canucks got so worked up" (potentially his plan all along, though he has not shown any ability to conduct a plan of that level of thought) or he is drooling all over himself in front of the screen as every syllable he reads flys a mile over his head.

BF at the very least I hope you are 16, because if you really are 40 and from a democratic state like PA and a major center like Philly AND have offspring and don't know what GWB means or who Noah Chomsky is and can't even speak in full sentences then I have no hope at all for this planet in my lifetime.

Waiter...check please...

PS - BF if you actually are retarded, I'm sorry, forget what I said. Best of luck.

I'll scare you a little more. Why do I have this much time on my hands to sit around for hrs. on end to post.

Yes, I am a teacher.

'Freeker By The Speaker' if we were at a show we were both enjoying... I believe we would have a lot in common.

I guess my 'sin' is that I fail to understand how tight the members of a 'board' can be. In each of the three boards I post on, I have gotten the same reaction. To be honest, I like this board because the ideas are so different from my own.

Red and white, blue suede shoes, I'm Uncle Sam, how do you do?

Gimme five, I'm still alive, ain't no luck, I learned to duck.

Check my pulse, it don't change. Stay seventy-two come shine or rain.

Wave the flag, pop the bag, rock the boat, skin the goat.

Wave that flag, wave it wide and high.

Summertime done, come and gone, my, oh, my.

I'm Uncle Sam, that's who I am; Been hidin' out in a rock and roll band.

Shake the hand that shook the hand of P.T. Barnum and Charlie Chan.

Shine your shoes, light your fuse. Can you use them ol' U.S. Blues?

I'll drink your health, share your wealth, run your life, steal your wife.

Back to back chicken shack. Son of a gun, better change your act.

We're all confused, what's to lose?