Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game had the potential to turn ugly. Gaustad fought Chris Neil and Adam Mair jumped Andrej Meszaros in the dying minutes.

"I don't know what happened (with Mair). He just jumped me and punched me ... the (bleeper)," said Meszaros.

bleeping bleeper!

With Comrie, the Sens now have 13 of 21 players being Canadian. That's one good thing about parity! 2 Americans, and 6 from Europe. Not that it really matters, but I always though it was too bad when all the good Canadian kids played for teams like Detroit and Dallas, and what happened when the Nordiques became the Avalance and could actually afford to keep all the great stars they had drafted (Smart Canadian draft becomes rich American Franchise)...

In comparison:

Montreal has 13 Regulars from overseas, and an obvious French Bias on the Canadian players (I don't blame them!)

Toronto has only 6 players from overseas!

HUGE 3rd periods by both the Sens and Habs last night. I'm glad I didn't turn off the TV after another poor effort against Boston for 2 periods.

I expect that even when Spezza returns, Murray is going to keep the Kelly-Heatley-Alfie line together. They've been on fire in his absence!

Nearly a brutal collapse in the third period last night. The polar opposite of the previous game's 3rd!

My comment after 40 minutes was, I can't believe how poor (and soft) the positional play of the Rangers D is. My comment after 60 minutes is, I can't believe the Sens held on and won that game.