Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Roy but I think Dryden could easily lay claim as the best goalie ever.

Roy played 20 years - 4 Stanley Cups - 3 Vezinas

Games 1,029

Wins 551

Loses 315

Ties 131

Shut outs 66

G A Average 2.54

Dryden played 8 years - 6 Stanley Cups - 5 Vezinas

Games 397

Wins 258

Loses 57

Ties 74

Shut outs 46

G A Average 2.23

I love them both and the great tradition of Habs goaltending continues with Huet.

Alright, I'll help ya's get back on focus but dont blame me if Dinghy brings up the Habs again.........

How about that little Gary Roberts in Florida? He could be on the move. Wouldnt he be just what the Sens ordered? Sure, a defenceman would be nice and Brad Stuarts name is getting alot of attention but Roberts would bring so much heart and character into that dressing room.

so...I sarcastically mentioned Mike Keane in an email yesterday with booche, and if Gary Roberts is not available, I'd like to see Ottawa pick him up for the playoffs. He was interviewed on Sportsnet and still thinks he can cut it in the NHL. He's got experience and he's a hard worker. Sorta the Shaun Van Allen of the Manitoba Moose.

Feel free to talk crap about me......

Starting............................Now

Wow, lots of freakin Habs talk in here. Well if that's the case, January is hardly the time of year you want to be playing desperate(see:playoff) hockey. Sheldon Souray was an idiot for calling out his team for a lack of heart in January, if only for the wear factor it has on the team. But hey, if the prospect of falling behind the Sens in the standings is that big a deal to you, then so be it. 4-5 against Montreal in the first round will be sweet... and this is the SENS Thread. I prefer to look ahead than behind, and the kinks in Buffalos armour are there, the Sens, atleast for the time being are healthy and definately not down a talent the size of Tallinder, so hopefully if they keep playing the way they have, the Sens could make up the five games Buffalo is in front.

Anyways, moving on... Mmmmm Saturday at the Bank... Another Desperate team, I'm expecting chruncher, grinder, hopefully Kelly can stand in front of the net and have another couple go past his screen... I hope Anton Volchekov cuts Antropovs body in half... I have nothing but respect for what Bates Bataglia has done for the Leafs (yeah, so what if that one's out of context.) You know why the Leafs are playing so well... fear... in Raycrofts heart... he see Belfour playing INCREDIBLE for Florida this last month, and unless he steps it up himself, the Toronto Media would crusify him if he didn't. You could say the same thing about Emery with Hasek, but it's kind of a different ball of wax. And Emery's done it all year, and certainly am glad it doesen't read RAYCROFT on his jersey before he lifts it over his head.

Raycroft will crack. I hope it is Saturday.

sens-vs-leafs-oct-29-2005.jpg

With the pity point (comeback), we've guaranteed a season tie with the Leafs. With 3 more games, We're going to win it, and help to knock out the Leafs from the playoffs for another year...

Pittsburg... WOW. Watch out. I hope it's not this year, but it's going to be soon.

Go Sens. Not the best result, but not the worst, they couldn't comeback in a game to save their lives in 05'-06'. But the Leafs can't keep up this pace forever.

Wouldn't it be great to have Bryan McCabe and Sheldon Souray on the same line? If you were the other team.