Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it was Pam. He probably also got a shot at a shot or two with Sheryl Crow when he promoted her show at the Montreal Grand Prix.

And it was tough finding a picutre of the Valliant Arena... it really was. That was the only one I could find that showed the unique arch design from the inside. I guess I'm the one who's wrong, cuase if it was so cool, there would be more pictures.

Wow, big crowds out there to see Daigle!!

Wasn't he hooked up with some hot chick at some point when he was in LA trying to become an actor?

doesnt really look like theres a game on does there..

davos fans are loud and pretty crazy.

1000 of them probably louder then sens fans on a good night..

and it looks like a cool rink with character instead of the old bowl with ice you get now.

Edited by Guest

I used to go watch a lot of Swiss LNA when I lived in Geneva. It was particularly cool during the lockout 'cause I got to see a bunch of the big name guys from the NHL play in this tiny arena. They definately LOVE their hockey. I think Bern, Davos and Lugano are among the favorites there.

Funny thing, the coach for Geneva is Chris McSorley, Marty McSorley's brother!

Friggin' Awful, and no VanMassenhoven to blame tonight. All Sens in the demise. This mini-slump might become a mega slump if the Sens don't wake up and realize the game is 60 minutes... and/or worse... longer.

The only thing keeping me from freaking out is that this is not the playoffs. Shake it off dudes and get back to work!

Oh man, I didnt want to get out of the car this morning. The familiar 'sky is falling' Sens fans were phoning into the Team in full force. Whiners, the lot of you. "This team is going to get knocked out of the first round of the playoffs." It was those sorts of messages. I love the faith your collective has.

If you fuckers dont take 4 pts from the Leafs in the next two games I am going to be some pissed.

Perfect example of sitting back on a lead and watching the game unravel last night.

I love how Booche thinks 'the sky is falling' scenario is isolated to Sens fans. Turn on talk radio in any sports market after 3 losses in a row. Or better yet, tune into Montreal sports radio right now and hear all about Kovalev the Cancer!

I didnt say it was isolated to Sens fans but I will say that Sens fans are idiotic in their approach and commentaries. Keep trying to defend all these faux-hockey fans in Ottawa buddy! How else would you explain a city full of band-wagon jumpers?

Now THAT is something I consider to be isolated and will continue to bring up each and every opportunity some Moncton Sens fans in their 30's decides to sound-off about MTL talk radio. I suppose you listen to that every day, hmm?

Oh man, I didnt want to get out of the car this morning. The familiar 'sky is falling' Sens fans were phoning into the Team in full force. Whiners, the lot of you. "This team is going to get knocked out of the first round of the playoffs." It was those sorts of messages. I love the faith your collective has.

If you fuckers dont take 4 pts from the Leafs in the next two games I am going to be some pissed.

I'm going to take it up a notch and say the Sens won't even make the playoffs if they keep up this shoddy 3rd period play.

The should have got rid of that idiot Redden and kept Chara.

Muckler should be fired for not picking up a character player at the deadline.

Edited by Guest
all my posts in Rich Stadium from now on are designed to cause Booche to burst a blood vessel.