Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

Atleast Alfie still has a chance to come through.

Does MisterH think Mats might utter those same words anytime soon? No how, no way. He's too smart to do that. The off season is going to be cruel to your team... and tonight is going to be a cold look into the future... bleak and without hockey happiness.

Saku? Any preminissions you might like to share? No, okay... the sun is setting on two of three nordland captains. Guess which two it is?

Anyways..................... Back to the Sens. Going to be good for the team to have a revolving door to the playoffs me thinks. Eventually we are going to find that consistant 2nd line scoring, and there wherever the rest of the chips fall, they fall. Time to get this pony ready for the show.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite pic that I got from the ohter night simply because I turned to Pat and said "I am going to get a shot of the upcoming Sens goal" right after the Leafs took a penalty. He sarcastically replied "The Sens are going to score, are they?" A minute later and SNAP. You can see the puck in the back of the net.

cbfb27446f.jpg

Oh, the Refs... I hate calling it, but it was a gong show. Alfie got called running over Fleury, but Fleury was two feet outside of his crease... Alfie also got his stick on the puck, which means it was Fleury interfering with Alfie... not the other way around... at worst it's a non-call and let them play. The whole game was embarassing from a reffing point of view... 3 elbows not called, but every fucking stick work thing was called... unless it was against the Sens. Crosby also dove in the first, and Crosby and Bryan Murray had a yelling match on the bench. It was amazing we got a point out of it... the Refs clearly wanted the Pens to win...

Oh the coup de gras was when the linesmen broke up a breakaway pass when Preissing went off the glass to a streaking and all alone Alfie, and the linesmen batted it down outside the Sens blueline. It doesn't matter. The Sens are a team of destiny!

I've said it before, I'll say it again... thank goodness there are no shoot outs in the playoffs.

Our powerplay goal game on the first second of it at the end of a 4-4...

There is just no way we were the team that played outside the rules more. Everything will be much better in the playoffs when the games recieve more attention, and the refs held more accountable for their bias.

I also have a wicked headache, so before you nail me booche... let me say I already hate myself for having to whine like this.