Top Posters In This Topic

you dont have to go back that far...

So much on the first page:

- dinghy tells us how he became a Sens fan

- there's a Marty Lapointe signing rumour

- Booche tells me to get the fuck out

- Brandon Bochenski mania begins to fester

- hiLARious Sens chocking crest is posted

Interesting. Next time you see it in a game take a listen. Also see what signal the referee gives for it as well. Does he make a "diving" motion with his hands??? I'll be watching too :)

Missed the refs call but the announcer in Ottawa just called "diving" on Roy. It's probably "unsportsmanlike" for the home team.

Missed the refs call but the announcer in Ottawa just called "diving" on Roy. It's probably "unsportsmanlike" for the home team.

LOL ... i bet you're right on that theory.

Just looking at the box score, so Roy gets diving and Schubert and Robitaille both get hooking penalties? How did that work?

I've always felt that if the ref is going to call somebody for "diving" than that should totally negate whatever hook/hold/etc penalty is called on the other player. Diving is appaulling IMHO (in hockey that is ).

did you mean this?

I will gladly answer your question. Dinghy gets an email from me once a week with Fire Bryan Murray as the subject.

I still think that getting rid of Muckler (Murray had a huge hand in that if we want to believe the media) was the wrong move. Wait until you see the fans turn on Spezza once his salary jumps. That is going to be some epic shit.

Fifth-place Ottawa, which has won once in its last five games, could still earn home ice in the first round - or miss the playoffs entirely.

"It's a possibility," forward Daniel Alfredsson said. "We know we could lose all three and Washington wins out and we could be out. And then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs, it's as simple as that."

Alfredsson acknowledged that the Senators hadn't been playing well for a while. The last three games will be "kind of a test for us to see what character we have as we head into the playoffs," he said.

Alfie = -3 today (worst of all players dressed)

Good to see the captain can motivate the troops!

Sens need to do some soul searching and figure out why they are tanking this way. Washington has a pretty easy opponent to get by today and gain some more ground. And you know that the Leafs are going to do absolutely everything they can to help out when they meet the sens next week.

i didn't see this Neil hit, but i'm guessing you are exaggerating greatly.

I haven't seen it yet either, but i'm guessing there is little to no exaggeration at all :)

Rob Ray fired a few shots in the direction of Ottawa Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson.

The former Senators tough-guy, who was brought in from Buffalo by former GM John Muckler to play the role of spectator at playoff time for two springs, told TSN's Off the Record on Thursday that he doesn't think much of Alfredsson's leadership after being in the Ottawa dressing room.

Edited by Guest

Murray should scratch Redden and Meszaros for a game. Move Schubert back and double-shift Phillips or something.

Spezza and Heatley have to hit people, every shift. Fisher has to score. The whole team has to stay out of the penalty box.

Kev, I love how you didn't include some of Bryan Murray's reaction to Rob Ray's quote (who cares what Rob Ray has to say?)

I think Rob Ray sat in the stands last year when Alfredsson kind of led us past Buffalo, a pretty prime team at that time.

Ah well. At least it's interesting these days ?