Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

I've got some rocks that you could use as a new GM for the Leafs... Some old clothes for defence... Maybe a shopping bag for a goalie?

I'll bet some movies or something? I dunno. I'm only doing this to humour you.

I'm beginning to think you've been hanging around LukeKungZero! Rather than believing your side you attack something that is of no significance to the topic at hand. Do I have to quote some Greek mythology or some existentialist play? All talk, no action. Who's driving your bandwagon???

I don't need you bet to "humour me". I'll take on a bet from a Sens fan who want to bet on their team because they BELIEVE in them and truly think that they are going to win!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than believing your side you attack something that is of no significance to the topic at hand. All talk, no action. Who's driving your bandwagon???

I can believe in "my side" and attack things irreleventely if I want! My bandwagon is driven by Brad Marsh.

I don't need you bet to "humour me". I'll take on a bet from a Sens fan who want to bet on their team because they BELIEVE in them and truly think that they are going to win!

If you say you don't need my bet then I guess it's off. I'll stand behind the Sens all the way, I "truly think they're going to win" and "BELIEVE in them," so there's no issue there.

Anyways... Sens vs Pens, Sens in 6. I don't need to bet to believe anything.

Hey Kev, I'll bet ya 2 tickets to the Slippermen show.

Ollie ... PERFECT! You're on. What better way to wager on something and have the prize be something we both love :)

I'll have to make a post in the Cavern about that show. Maybe we could lure a few more Skanks out to it. Should be a fun time.

Don't forget to watch for those Genesis commercials in the Sens game tonight. I put 'em there :)

Edited by Guest

Can it Kev. Just cause your team(s) didn't make the playoffs, doesn't give you the right to take over the Sens Forum.

Hey William, how could I possibly take over this forum? I'm not trashing the Sens or anything. I was simply inspired by c-towns request for a wager from some of the Sens fans in here. At least Ollie was willing to step up to the plate and represent :)

I love the playoffs! Time for some kick-ass hockey, and most all of the match-ups look like they should be very entertaining.

I'm wary of any Leaf fan trying to stir up shit in the Sens Thread, while they should be polishing up their clubs.

I have family who's interest in sports is solely on wagering. My interest is only on having my team win the championship... money bets only bastardizes the whole process in my opinion. This thread is for fans of the team, not capitalists.

waaa waaa waaa

My interest is only on having my team win the championship... money bets only bastardizes the whole process in my opinion.

Come on Billy, we're not talking about big money here. You wouldn't say that you have $5 of faith that your team is the shit? It doesn't have to be $$$ ... a couple of shows on CD?

This thread is for fans of the team, not capitalists.

Now THAT is funny.

I have 15-1 Vegas odds that I got at the start of the year. I don't bet with knee jerk, "I want to be interested in the playoffs this year, so I'm going to fuck with Sens fans" on the day the playoffs start. The time for supporting your team with money was in October. How much did you lose BTW Booche?

Your a sissy for being the 3rd man in. Why don't you get really into Football or something... it's going to be a while until the Habitant have something to actaully cheer about. Leave your kurmudgens somewhere else.