Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... sure, sounds good.

At this point I don't know if i'll be making the NRPS show. I really want to. However, the night before I'll be collecting my winnings from Ollie and enjoing the Slippermen show (i'll post info here soon). I don't know if i'll get clearance for the second night, but we'll see. NRPS will be a later start anyhow and I may be able to sneak in to town after everyone has gone to bed :) :) :)

Ottawa is a walk-up city.

Which makes absolutely no sense considering where Scotia Bank Place is located. I would like to think they get as many 'walk-ups' as most other cities but I really cant say. None the less, Jaimoe's point is made.

This game should have been long sold-out.

I'll take the Alfie assist. Point Per Game is still pretty good, but he'd do alot better if a couple of those shots hit the twine, or atleast the goalie once in a while. Text book playoff hockey. All their guns go hobbling off the ice... Roberts has the look of fear on his face... and Patrick Eaves had maybe the single greatest shift I've ever seen... he took three hits... one from LaRaque, stood the whole time, and then finished off with a couple of his own.