Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray needs to shut the fuck up and coach. That's embarrasing shit buddy and you are falling for it like the lemming that you are.

"Sidney swore at me, waaaaah."

I'm sorry that you're so easily embarrassed. I don't know if you've ever witnessed an interview before but what generally happens is that reporters ask questions and the coach gives answers. I'm pretty sure Murray got back to coaching once the interview was over.

HOW BOUT THOSE REFEREES!!!!!!! :)

Gawd... the teams are all even, and the Refs are a bunch of knobs... this time in the Sens favour... but c'mon! You want to talk about taking the skill out of the game? Have it so the players have no fucking Idea what they can and can't do.

edit:

Unreal. It happened again. This was clearly a 'make-up' game for Ottawa... but why do they have to do this? McGeugh doesn't know his head from his ass.

Other than that...

Vermette and Kelly... why were they ever put on different lines?

Gerber... he's playing as well as a 9-0-2 in his last 11 suggests. Controversey... not really... just some good depth.

That 3rd was hillarious... going to be some skewed ice time stats for sure.

Edited by Guest

That goal should have counted.

Which one? It looked like the Blues had 2 legitimate goals disallowed last night, they got robbed.

McGeough was in his usual horrendous form, but what about the off-ice officials who blew the horn in the middle of the action? It's game 74 of the season, who made that idiotic mistake??

Yer subliminal...

IMO....Murray is right about the second goal...Davidson says the whistle hadn't gone, but he's wrong...The whistle had gone, but they shouldn't have blown it, Gerbs clearly hadn't covered it...

Anyways, things this past 2 weeks have been blown WAY out of proportion...but Davidson started this latest nonsense.