Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raised Eyebrow Stat Of The Series Thus Far

Heatley, Alfie and Spezza have a combined 12 pts but each also has a negative plus/minus for a total of -5. Aside from Schubert, the rest of the team has either a 0 or a positive plus/minus.

Take it from a Habs fan, if the Sens want to win the Stanley Cup I think they better reverse that anomaly.

The Raised Eyebrow Stat Of The Series Thus Far

Heatley, Alfie and Spezza have a combined 12 pts but each also has a negative plus/minus for a total of -5. Aside from Schubert, the rest of the team has either a 0 or a positive plus/minus.

Take it from a Habs fan, if the Sens want to win the Stanley Cup I think they better reverse that anomaly.

Kind of true. But they have been matched against Crosby most of the time, who is a +/- of 0, and Malkin and Armstrong are -1 and -2 respectively. I'll gladly 'cancel out' the top lines, and have the depth determine the game. It doesn't hurt that Alfie and Heater both have a game winner under their belt this series.

Go Sens!

ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!ROBERTS!!!! ROBERTS!!!!! ROBERTS!!!!!!!

Hehe, loses all Meaning when you read everyone.

I'm lovin' these guys right now. Such a tighter defensive game this post-season than those prior, which is crucial when you have a goaltender who hasn't gone deep into the playoffs before. Also, the fact that they started off the season slow and finished strong means that they're not under the same microscope (outside of Ottawa) this year that they were in previous years when they were atop the division.

I like how we're lookin' this year.

So, I guess Kanada Kev owes me a beer!

You got it!! As I mentioned earlier, the team that deserved to win last night did so with complete confidence and domination. They need to be able to hang on to that and adapt to the next round.

When are you coming to Toronto? I'll pay up gladly then. I'll be paying out to a Sens fan at work today (who wouldn't take a double or nothing bet now), and later on to Ollie at the Slippermen show.

I think someone owes me a disc ;)

Uncle Bopper (as my nephew calls me) has been dealing with painting an unforgiving apartment and has been unable to partake in the playoff banter this week. Things will change round 2.........

BTW Gary Roberts can go fuck himself. I thinks he made the list. He wasn't no Sens Killer this go around.

Seems like Ottawa has thier shit together, the D's been great, scoring has come from everywhere (Volchenkov) and Booche was right, Comrie was the best deadlineish pickup Muckler has made...

Oh and where did Corvo come from?

PS...Think Redden's gone in the offseason?