Jambands.ca

ABB molson amp aug 16th..

elemeno

Initially when I heard Warren would not be playing w/ABB for this show I was a little bummed out and considered not going, but what the hell it is still gonna be one HOT & SMOKIN show!

Jack Pearson more than proved himself capable in the past and what I have heard from the sax player who is supposed to be joining them (cant recall his name right now) we can expect some pretty cool jams!

Time to get Peachy!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called the Amp and asked if the lawns will be opened. She said no. I asked if we would be able to sit up there, and she said no. I asked her if that was for sure, and she said yes.

So... It's possible she doesn't know what she's talking about, be she sounded pretty sure the lawns would be closed. How can you close a lawn? That's just wrong...

Guess I won't bother with my blanket and we'll be wedging into those 400 seats. Guess this is one of those nights to get crafty and get down as far as possible.

I bought lawn tickets so they must have that section open

huh? is the amphitheatre on crack or was that lawn ticket really a 400?

any time i have been to the amphitheatre for a show they were not selling lawn tickets for, the lawn was gated shut with guards all around.

i am hoping the amphitheatre is on crack and that ticket mentioned above really was a lawn after all!

It was closed for K-os, and they were watching that grass patch like hawks. Luckily you were able to loiter around a little on the walkway and "smoke" (as you're not allowed to under the covered seats). There were a lot of red shirts there...like a bloody CT employee BBQ. Kinda made it hard to dance with the green lady.