Jambands.ca

Mr. Slippery's Birthday Party: featuring Stephen Franke FRIDAY!

Jay Funk Dawg

Dave Osborne aka Mr. Slippery is have a birthday party on Friday! We've put together a great line up of entertainment for our favorite toronto hardcore music fan... at the Gypsy Co-op.

Please come out and celebrate the birthday party of one of our own!

FRIDAY, August 19th

HEINEKIN & GYPSY CO-OP JAZZ GROOVE SERIES PRESENT

franke.jpg

Stephen Franke and the Noises from the Toolshed

www.stephenfranke.ca

w. special guests Vanderpark

www.vanderpark.com

GYPSY CO-OP

817 Queen St.

Toronto, ON

www.gypsyco-op.com

Listen to Stephen Here: Hieronymus Borscht.mp3

Wooohooo!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you Dave. I know it's early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have been such a great friend over the past few months. It's always a pleasure to hang out with such a gentle soul. I'm really looking forward to Friday.

You're gettin' some pattywacks!!! ;)

Well, I think Mr. Slippery's boss needs to realize that a B-day is worth at least 48 consecutive hours off work!!!

Despite Dave's inability to attend his own extended celebrations, I'm inviting all you Skanks to come to a pre/post SF&NFTT partay at my place. Due to my upcoming move, I've got no neighbors to worry about :)

Send me a PM for the secret party password and see you all on Fryday :P

Well, I think Mr. Slippery's boss needs to realize that a B-day is worth at least 48 consecutive hours off work!!!

Despite Dave's inability to attend his own extended celebrations, I'm inviting all you Skanks to come to a pre/post SF&NFTT partay at my place. Due to my upcoming move, I've got no neighbors to worry about :)

Send me a PM for the secret party password and see you all on Fryday :P

:):):)

too funny.

ok, now i only work till 5 on fri, and not at all sat!

is that better?

too funny.

is that better?

-----------supposed to be quoting mr slippery above--------------

best news I heard all day...in close second is the news of the pre-party development above.

In and In well LM be there early - be ready - kidding - I have to wait it out a bit to prevent premature drunkeness and to be able to win the dance/best woman win competition...bring it b*t*hes you're all going down :P

too funny.

is that better?

-----------supposed to be quoting mr slippery above--------------

best news I heard all day...in close second is the news of the pre-party development above.

In and In well LM be there early - be ready - kidding - I have to wait it out a bit to prevent premature drunkeness and to be able to win the dance/best woman win competition...bring it b*t*hes you're all going down :P

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?????

jeez carrie, put the pipe down.

:P

I have to wait it out a bit to prevent premature drunkeness and to be able to win the dance/best woman win competition...bring it b*t*hes you're all going down :P

LOL - Who's going down now?!? You can't even formulate sentences, and that's before keysman has even come to town!!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha

BTW - I've been practicing my dance-off routine; your ass is grass and I'm the lawn mower Livingstoned ;)