Jambands.ca

I am about to go postal!

Basher

I have had about 20 customers yell at me today - I am about to lose it. I am sure the authorities will see that I spend time on this site at work, so when they interview you folks I don't want to hear any of this "he seemed like such a peaceful and friendly person, I never would have seen this coming" shit.

That is all.

If/when I get interviewed about you, all I'll say is, "He used to cut my grass. He was a very nice boy."

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. If you want to blow off some steam, I recommend listening to some angry music, like Fishbone or Living Colour, or maybe some Bad Religion. Put it on, turn it up, and pour your essence into following along, letting the angst and anger dissipate.

Hey BS, if you do decide to go postal, why not kill people that are worthy of killing ( instead of your nice co-workers and/or confused customers ). Here's a few suitable candidates for you to consider if you ever went postal:

- Members of your local biker gang.

- Raine Maida from Our Lady Peace.

- Drug-dealers that like to " frequent " school yards.

- " Singer-songwriter " Edwin.

- If you could arrange a visit, I'm sure you'd get a citation for doing away with Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olsen, that guy who killed little Elizabeth Smart ( when they catch the bastard ).

- Wal-Mart executives.

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

Perhaps some bluegrass tonight would set some things straight?

I'm thinking some greengrass might be more conducive to turning basherman into toohappytobashanybodyman...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived