Jambands.ca

TomFoolery and kaytebrACEletrock Appreciation Thread

bradm

On behalf of the members of Inglewood Jack, I want to express my appreciation for and admiration of TomFoolery's and kaytebrACEletrock's efforts in putting on Wakefest. It didn't go off without a hitch, but all the hitches were handled appropriately, and nothing got in the way of the fun to be had.

Cold beer, roast beasts, cool people, fun music, and a great lawn to flake out on all added up to an amazing time up in Wakefield, and a great way to tail off the summer partying season.

Thank you!

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Added kaytebrACEletrock. My apologies for not including her initially.

Cold beer, roast beasts, cool people, fun music, and a great lawn to flake out on all added up to an amazing time up in Wakefield, and a great way to tail off the summer partying season.

Thank you!

I'm too tired to put it any better than that right now.

Thanks you two, fantastic initiative with dramatically positive results.

Awww shucks.

Thanks all. It was an exceptional experience to put it mildly.

There were a lot of others who really pulled through as well. Soon, very soon, I hope to thank them all properly.

Big ups to the bands and all their efforts - Brad, Pat, Deeps - you dudes are all headed for some SERIOUSLY fun times with your respective bands!

See yall again soon

No promises about not leaving, but watch this space for some upcoming (slightly smaller) events. We had SOOOO much fun seeing this come together that we are thinking of doing up a couple more things before heading out.

I'll make an official announcement shortly, but we're in the black! Yay. Once the chips are totally down, I'll let you know how much we donate to the QUAIL House on everyone's behalf.

Lazlo - as previously discussed, you are at least partially responsible for the result ;-)