Jambands.ca

Habs vs Ottawa Predictions

badams

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm... I liked how he broke the others guys face as he was getting fallen on... note to anyone else who wants to fight Chara... you will get hurt. What's with Neil on the Powerplay though... sure you can say that he's big, and can get in front of the net... but it's not working too goood (IMO)... I think Murray is full of tricks... he's just waiting to get Havlat out there on the point and Chara in front of the net. But he'll wait until Feburary to pull that rabit out of the hat.

Nice Prediction AD!

... should of grabbed in the hockey pool when I could... }:(

Guest Low Roller

Yes indeed I called it! Round 1 may have gone to Chara, but that cheap late punch by Chara (I saw it on TSN.ca) guarantees a round 2 will be coming around some time soon.

photo3.jpg

Hmmm... come to think of it, if Ivanans fell on Chara, doesn't that mean that Ivanans won the round?

Edited by Low Roller
Ivanans smash! RARGH!

Sure... his prize... 40 hours in a denstists chair... congratulations.

And if by cheap you mean... "I'm going to leave my face wide open and give Zdeno one clean shot as I tussle him to the ice." Then it certainly was that... he should of considered the consequences before he dropped the gloves, and I think putting chara to the ice was a desparation move as he got a pretty sweet warm up shot two swings earlier. I'd mention his name but I've already forgotten it. This kids best NHL days are behind him.