Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog & Harvard Mouse Fri. Nov. 18 @ Lanc (Kitchener)

mark tonin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally forgot how hilarious that was when all those cougars randomly showed up at the last Lanc show.

All of a sudden the bar was full and all of our youngish bums were getting pinched and fondled by numerous 50-something year old fingers and pandemonium broke loose.

Thank God for cougars! And the wild friendships and adventures that are sure to be found.

786936234060DDfsL01.jpg

I totally forgot how hilarious that was when all those cougars randomly showed up at the last Lanc show.

All of a sudden the bar was full and all of our youngish bums were getting pinched and fondled by numerous 50-something year old fingers and pandemonium broke loose.

Thank God for cougars! And the wild friendships and adventures that are sure to be found.

786936234060DDfsL01.jpg

that sure was a weird evening all right. it was really bizzarre from the stage...sudenly there were 5 times as many people on the dancefloor, and it smelled like the perfume counter at sears :)

the downstairs of the lanc was always somewhere we were warned off going as teenagers in kw....aah, the irony :) see you all there, only a few more days!

heading out tomorrow morning for a return SoOn visit to catch up with fam & friends (and to stop off in TO for my heady Chinatown tofu!!)

looking forward to dancing up a storm with y'all crazies and reconnecting for some 'wild friendship adventures'!!

(cantcha just hear the Littlest Hobo theme song when you look at that cougar?)

That's why it's left in the passive; it's more of a banal, diffused-responsibility, Kafkaesque, 20th-century-malaise sort of strangling. It's all very rich and poetic, right up until the "Aaaacchhkkkblblblblblpfffffkakckkaptttttp..." at the end, when the music sort of comes apart and the guys in the band trickle offstage to go burn one on the patio.

Yippppeeeeee!!! :D I can't wait for tomorrow night. This is going to be such a hoot. And I SERIOUSLY need a drunken Deb fix. Hehehe.

Margaret, if you can meet Lacey and I at 3:30 you can catch a ride with us. We have to leave then though because we're picking up a friend at the airport. I'm heading back earlyish on Saturday.

MamaPink, sign me up for a few tickets for that sinfully sweet swag you're pimpin'. Meow! ;)

Safe travels everyone. It's snowing here up in ski country east. I'm so fucking stoked to be out of the woods and slammin' back gins with you fine skanks in an urban setting tomorrow. Let the give'r begin!

Thanks KM but things are lookin good for a ride post work... hopefully we'll be up on time for the LMP pre party but if not, MamaPink, hook this Couger up with some tix for that fine swag, if you don't mind. Sounds like I might all the help I can get to contend with the Coug-competitors at the Lanc.

Livingstoned... make sure you remind me to bring my drum :)

Maxwebster/Mangler... make sure I don't ferget to pick up my big brown boots.

Cheers! Can't wait to see you all :)

I'm so glad everyone's in for this raffle! I'll be selling tickets all night at the show... and probably do the draw during the DDog setbreak (if there is one)

I'm not looking to make a profit, so if more money is raised then the actual value of the Collection, I'll throw in a second prize aswell (and even a third prize, if that's the case!)

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!

I'm not looking to make a profit, so if more money is raised then the actual value of the Collection, I'll throw in a second prize aswell (and even a third prize, if that's the case!)

I, for one, am definitely in favour of multiple doorgasms*.

Aloha,

Brad

* I originally wrote doorprizisms, as in "door prizes", but it doesn't parse as well.

Edited by Guest