Jambands.ca

Slip at Higher Ground this Friday

Vermontdave

Where do I start?

Everyone is crazy who came down tonight, especially Mike. I think he was drunk. I am getting a block now. Lynn, tell me what to say. A little help from over there too..........ok, Barrett is my most favorite Canadian.

What was that anyway? Wow, that was a flashback.

PS: I love spending time with Lynn because she is my most favorite Canadian and Barrett can suck my ass. Well, that sounds gay.

Sincerely,

Vermont Dave

man what a great band. We must do everything in our power to get them to play more canadian shows. I am saving my pennies to help make that happen....well, for Ottawa anyway ;)

I wish that I could thank Lee Seelig from the Higher Ground in person for keeping me us in the loop and giving me the credentials to come to their shows and explore the opportunity to shoot photos. That venue is by far, my favourite place to enjoy music (most importantly, The Slip) with great friends and family.

I managed to go koo koo with my camera and there are pooploads of photos. This one here though really gives me that Brad Barr 'chill'.

damn...

55039267_d1d8305610_o.jpg

Okay, this is really me (not me dictating to booche while laying in a stoned out drunken stupor).

This was the third time I've seen these guys and each time I see them, they get me hooked even more. They feed off each other more than the most disreputable cannibal.

Once again, it was a blast hanging with all the skanks and non-skanks who made it down.

I gots to git up north.

peace

Fun times for sure! Bouche was definitely "the drunk guy." He was handing out high fives all over the place! And if you didn't hold up your hand to receive it properly, he would high five you right upside the head!!! hahaha!!!

The show was incredible. I actually put my beer down for the 2nd set because I didn't want to risk getting too drunk and missing something. There is something electrifying about watching these 3 on stage. It's almost too much to take in all at once. I love watching each of them play, but it seems impossible to ever get enough! I can't count the number of times I laughed out loud out of pure, overwhelming joy! The laughter just bubbled out of me, as if I was going to explode if I kept it in any longer. I don't even know if I was dancing...

ok - let's go to Ithaca!

Great to see you again VermontDave! But we don't see you nearly enough! Come to Ottawa for NYE!