Jambands.ca

Bob Weir And Ratdog-Gratefully Deadicated Soundsystem opening and closing

Yes, it does seem a little... Weir'd. I couldn't even imagine us (Rose Garland) being invited to open and cover songs that the headline act has made their living from. I could just see it now...

"Yeah, Bob, we're gonna open with Jack Straw, then we thought that we'd segue nicely into Sugar Magnolia, followed by a rather slippery version of Lost Sailor > St. of Circumstance. We also guarantee to get all the words from Truckin' straight. And if you want, you can join us at the end of the set for a rousing Playin' > Sunshine Daydream. Hope that you weren't planning on playing any of those..."

Oh well, it doesn't hurt to dream. ;)

That said, congrats on the opening and closing slots! And a serious question: since Ratdog works from a setlist, have you (or do you expect to be) provided with a "do not play" list?

Nattymatty says "Ride own man' ride on" nrps lochinvr.

Have an amazing time. I wish i could be there but im stuck in Montreal and have ta stick around for work. Bokomaru Halloween party tomorrow sounds good.. Never seen them but apparently good..Considering there Montreals only grateful dead cover band..

Here Comes Sunshine!!!!!!!!!

Bokomaru!!!! fcuking eh!!! Used to be the best damn Dead cover band on the island..until they started to suck....but man they had some GREAT halloween shows at...at....that place on west island....can't remember the name.....but I know why I can't remember the name....such good times..

Bokamaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu