Jambands.ca

PriceBasher.ca!

Basher

Hey folks,

As you may know I am in the process of launching PriceBasher.ca. This service will beat the best price you can find on anything on the Internet - the only fee you pay is 20% of the money you saved.

I plan on having a membership system as well - $40 a year gets your fee dropped to 10% of the money you save.

As a good will gesture to all my friends and enemies on this site, all members of Jambands.ca are eligible for a free membership.

Stay tuned for details.

AD,

Here is how it works. You search for a price online. If I can find you a better price, I get a commission from the money I saved you.

Example:

You find iPod speakers at FutureShop.ca for $90

I find the SAME speakers somewhere else for $48

I save you $42

You pay $48 + $8.40 (20% of $42) for a grand total of $56.40.

I only reveal the retailer that I found the better price at once you accept the offer.

This is not for everyone - it is targeted to people that don't have the time to hunt for better prices.

oh no! Please don't let it be that Basher is going to start using pricebasher.ca to get free stuff from freepay.com, and I hope there would be more to it than that. There's definately many ways to get cheap stuff without getting scammed on the internet, so a meta-savings site (please credit me for that term) would be a good one to pull off.

hahaha! I thought of setting up an ipod.freepay site to do that, but realized that I can't go that low ;)

I love that domain name btw

What kind of products can you handle? From what I remember from the discussions we had in Vegas, it seemed to be mostly consumer electronics (iPod speakers, TVs, etc.). Can you handle specialty items like musical instruments? How are warranties handled?

Aloha,

Brad

AD,

If I cannot find a better price you lose nothing! You can feel confident that you have found a GREAT DEAL and I will advise you to go ahead and purchase it.

Details will be on the site shortly.

bradm - I can find a better deal on mostly ANYTHING on the Internet. I already have partnerships set up with key online retailers. They will be offerring me prices BELOW what they publish on their site.

gotcha again.

how would you handle taxes, duties, charges like that?

also what about timeframes? would someone be able to say 'if you can find me a bentley with this much bling inside of a week i'll take it, but if it's more than that i'm not interested?' how would you protect the time you spend searching?

edit: oh yeah - what about warranties and stuff like that?

ad

Edited by Guest

Lots more details to come - I'll keep you posted.

AD,

No duties - all orders are placed with Canadian retailers.

As for taxes - if you live in Ontario it is PST+GST (I have accounts) and elsewhere it is just GST. Maybe HST in Quebec.

Deals will be provided within one business day.

The item is shipped to you DIRECTLY from the merchant. The receipt is in your name, so your returns/warranty are at the discretion of the merchant. You will be provided full disclosure BEFORE you purchase.

I'm interested in purchasing an 18 year old Asian boy between 4 and 5 feet in height and under 120lb. Must have tattoos. Best price I can find is 7000 for a used model.

Don't worry kids, I don't want to have sex with him, I just want to throw darts and lunch meat at him.