Jambands.ca

Ban 50 Cent, says Toronto MP

SevenSeasJim

I don't dig 50 Cent at all, I feel he has little talent, a little brain, and little balls (not like I think about that sorta thing...)

I really don't like the fact that he bad mouths Canada and its Border regulations and poeple actually supported him, in Toronto. You don't see people bad mouthing the American's border control, why should USA's safety and integrity be more important than Canada's???

Furtheremore, I can't believe how big of a raucus this guy is causing while we should be thinking about other things (like our upcoming election for one) and not some stupid, lame, sell-out, tupac wannabe...

50 Cent, if you want to come to Canada fine, as I am sure there are many feeble minded people that listen to your nauseating music and want to see ure ugly mug live. However, if you wanna come up to Canada, at least respect us, and even if you do, I will not be giving you a cent.

ahh, it feels good to rant....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't he QUOTED as saying 'fuck the POE-Leece', directed at Canada when most of his entourage were stopped from entering Canada due to criminal records in the US?

a. the police that gave them criminal records were in the US

b. border control is not the POLICE

c. anyone with criminal records are not allowed to cross borders.

Stravinski causes riots

Stop Bill Halley and his jungle beat

Elvis Presley is destroying American values

Beatles dethrone Jesus

Jim Morrison shocks the worlds sensibilities by pulling down his fly

Led Zeppelin is making us all backwards satanists

Ozzy Osbourne will make us all commit suicide

Marilyn Manson will make our children killers

Merely owning a 2 Live Crew album is illegal

50 Cent is black and scares politicians

And yet, Celine Dion keeps on making records with impunity.

• 4 weeks later...

This appeared in the news a while ago and I was actually working so I couldn't post.

Try this link

SORRY THIS LINK IS LOOONG - Please cut it out and paste it in three parts one after another!

But the Advertising Standards Authority said 50 Cent "had such cultural credibility, especially among young people, that his association with gang culture and criminal behaviour was likely to be seen as glamorising and condoning the possession and use of guns".

This stance has some credibility, and speaks to the "NO SHIT" bone in my body. I am for it and feel that excusing this outright glorification of gun "culture" in Canada was a brutal step.

Yeah I said it.

Edited by Guest
fixed the link for you. try TINYURL.COM