Jambands.ca

Who's Got Control Isssues?

Dr_Evil_Mouse

No, it has nothing to do with our moderator, but does have everything to do with people that are anxious to jump down the moderator's throat because they don't like his sensibility in curbing inflamed feelings but want to make every public display of doing so.

Honestly, I don't know jack about what got this all started, but I do appreciate that if something is a little too touchy to send cascading down the hill, then a little cooling off is in order and I should respect that distance.

I hope anyone who gets worked up about all this bears in mind that someday it might be them that are in people's random, and probably uninformed, sights, and will take the time for a sober second thought.

Otherwise, these little squiggly shapes, these little characters, that we type and send out to the rest of the world are bound to turn into sledgehammers that have every capacity to fuck up the people that they hit, and I'd like to hope that's something we here can do without - unless you're prepared to go over to the homes of the people affected and handcuff yourselves to them until it's all worked out....

Back to my regularly scheduled beer....

Honestly' date=' I don't know jack about what got this all started[/quote']

Then maybe you shouldn't have commented on it...

Sorry, Del! - that's my way of saying, "I've got this vague, indefinable, sort of gossippy sense of what's going on, but I can't say I really know the people involved or have much of an emotional stake in the proceedings and so it would be dumb of me to comment further."

This is such an efficient medium to communicate delicate issues in....

HEER HEER!!!

hahahahahhahaha

i love other people's drama, but then again, that's why i love tv.

the only thing i like about other people's drama on the board is it makes everyone feisty and sometimes a good knock down drag out is good to spice it up more than yawny requests for heady vibes. :)

see? look how controversial i am, oooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i'm just being a bratty jerk.

MWMMMWMWMWAAAAAAAAAA

*edit* d'oh is me, i just posted & quoted in the wrong thread. oops. funny that it ended up being about the exact same subject. so really, i'm in the clear.

Edited by Guest

the only thing i like about other people's drama on the board is it makes everyone feisty and sometimes a good knock down drag out is good to spice it up more than yawny requests for heady vibes. :)

Be careful - I heard making fun of vibes is a thread-lockable, thread-deletable offense...

Be careful - I heard making fun of vibes is a thread-lockable' date=' thread-deletable offense...[/quote']

hahaha (i hope this isn't like a messenger response)

[color:red]Checking with the "Why was my thread (or a thread) closed or deleted?" in the rules confirms that this thread (or post) is not in violation.

I have no problems with threads being deleted or locked to be honest, but I do like to know why, especially if I (or someone else) ask (and there was no violations of the rules), no criticism meant but since it was made clear that a PM may or may not be replied to, where else would be an appropriate place to inquire?

I have no problems with threads being deleted or locked to be honest, but I do like to know why, especially if I (or someone else) ask (and there was no violations of the rules), no criticism meant but since it was made clear that a PM may or may not be replied to, where else would be an appropriate place to inquire?

Which is exactly why I started my "Why was "xxx" deleted?" thread...

I have no problems with threads being deleted or locked to be honest' date=' but I do like to know why, especially if I (or someone else) ask (and there was no violations of the rules), no criticism meant but since it was made clear that a PM may or may not be replied to, where else would be an appropriate place to inquire? [/quote']

Which is exactly why I started my "Why was "xxx" deleted?" thread...

Sorry guys, but you may not have any reason to know if there are personal issues involved. Maybe you missed a post that happened early in the morning, or maybe there are things that you just don't need to know.

basically, when a post is locked or deleted, especially someone else's, it's none of your fuggin' business.

If this isn't clear, PT me.

[color:red]Checking with the "Why was my thread (or a thread) closed or deleted?" in the rules confirms that this thread (or post) is not in violation.

basically, when a post is locked or deleted, especially someone else's, it's none of your fuggin' business.

If this isn't clear, PT me.

I see your not taking PT's from me (thats a good one Mike) so I'll post here instead.

No threads about other threads being locked or deleted - [color:red]Check

Don't ask questions - [color:red]Check

Thanks.