Jambands.ca

What goes around comes around

Fuckholes

ouch.. that's a serious case of what goes around comes around.

i know a girl who treated people like shit her entire life and always prided herself on having a large number of friends whom she backstabbed.. one day somewhere along the line, all of the friends started talking to each other and now that girl has noone.

what goes around comes around.

What happened is not "just desserts", it's a tragedy. Yes, he's a vegetable, which means he neither realizes that what he did was wrong, nor does he have to make amends; essentially, he's gotten off scot-free. Further, he'll be a burden to either his family, society, or both.

And if you see this as "what goes around comes around", what do you say when something like this happens to a good person?

Aloha,

Brad

ya got the details all fugged up pieg.

the guy got hit once in teh head, has since been released from the hosp. on his own recognisance, which is fucked because he only spent a day or 2 in a bed, and when it all happened, the guy was calling on anyone, i believe it was something along the lines of" i can take out anybody, i dont care who you are, bring your boys, bring your weapons, ill smoke ya!"

he was drunk, so was the idiot that smucked him with the hammer, alot of background between these 2, not their first fight, ive seen them spill each others blood before with my own eyes, seeing as i used to live at said crime scene for years.

still a fucking mess, i really hope spence gets back to normal, i personally havent seen him, dont really want to other than know hes okay. and i hope the guy who smucked him doesnt get stbbed in barton, VERY high chance of that happening right now.

still really shitty, any way you cut it.

still really shitty, any way you cut it.

that's the bottom line right there.

i've seen so much of this shit too. i saw a guy drag a half cracked beer bottle around another guy's face once.. horrifying. it's brutal for the victim because 9 times out of 10 he's had it coming to him for years.. and it's brutal for the guy who does it to him because to date, his life has amounted to cracking a guy over the head with a hammer.. perhaps the saddest.

by no means should this be posted in a thread called "what goes around comes around".. noone deserves to be a vegetable.. noone. live with what you do.. the rest of us have to.

it is a case of what goes around comes around, the guy has stabbed tons of ppl, a real "gansta" in his eyes, involved with gun deals, coke deals, stabbings, robbings, you know, a rea wnner. that however doesnt justify what the other guy did by losing his shit and knocking him with a hammer.

the EMS guys said itll be a miracle if he lived thru the night, and if he did, he would be a veggy, surprisingly, the guy got up and walked out of the hosp a few days later. thick skull on him, thats for sure.

but these 2 clowns fight all the time, they got into a drag em out fistfight on the front lawn over roy being on the phone too long or something similarly stupid. clowns.

I keep looking around this area for new places to play music, and keep being cautioned that people get stabbed/slashed/clubbed/etc. at such-and-such a place, keep looking. What the fuck is with people that they can't hold it together?

Sounds like one of those fuckery-never-stops stories. I just hope nobody further gets pulled into it.

The Hatfields and McCoys, incidently, did finally and formally bury the proverbial hatchet. All it took was 9/11. Nothing like a common enemy to give people common cause.

actually, he was more stabbing them if they got in his way, he was a gang-starr, even had his favorite knife tat'td on his forearm, probably his stabbing arm, the guys a clown, i kicked him out of where i used to live, he was wassted drunk, threatned to stab me, then broke down and cried and left. scary shit this guy. he still doesnt deserve it though

Is he, in fact, a cocksucker? And if so, was it actually relevant to the incident?

you lay bricks for an afternoon and nobody calls you a bricklayer. you drywall your house, and still nobody calls you a drywaller. but suck one...well, nevermind.

very unfortunate situation all round incidentally...

I went to school with an extreme bully. The guy was a sick fuck, never just beating people up, but holding them up in front of everybody while he did so, really classy. I personally saw him cruelly kill a chipmunk by stoning and burn a garter snake with lighter fluid he brought to school specifically for that purpose. This was grade 8/9 or so.

When he was sixteen he was riding his snowmobile across the TCH and was hit by a truck. It took about six hours to unwind him from the axle and he died in hospital three days later.

The news made my day.