Jambands.ca

Ladies what's the deal with the furry boots?!

The Chameleon

Now if she had furry boots, a one armed shirt, fake eyelashes, prada purse and a downfilled balmer jacket with furry hood oh and a minuture dog in her purse and says "THAT's HOT" all the time...well that's another story :)

you just described my new look. i've actually been spending months training darius to say that's hot. and it's not prada...it's louis vitton purses....prada makes the boots...and the fur on the boots and bag will match, and also will match up with darius so you don't know where the bag stops and the dog begins.

smoothedshredder... ps I think you look hot in a blazer...you are not way off everyone has an opinion for or against something...

seconded

carrie you're full of good thoughts today!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm beginning to feel better... I think it was because I was so hot in my blazer, and sweat was dripping down my pecs. I took it off and opened a window... thanks for the advice, I feel much better ;)

BTW, those with a fetish for grammer and correction... I admirably refer to these types as Wikkipedians... I, am not one of these, but enjoy their company, in doses. I prefer myself to be one who would be more in tune with slang/the street(though I rarely participate and try to keep my language simple and logical, if only to be ridled with spelling and grammer errors), reading between the lines, body languange, tone, and creating fantasy worlds and languages in my free time, like JRR Tolkien did.

On a side note, my cat is really cool.

IMGP1586.jpg

It's that thing in the picture with the pattern against the sky. There's actaul gaps in the centre, and there's no gaps where it might of been glued togther, so it was carved out of a chunk of wood, and not mould with humidity and heat. I don't know what it means... but it usually associated with the infinite cause you can get to the front and the back with out ever having to change sides. I think I just blew my mind. Excuse me.

Edited by Guest