Jambands.ca

Ladies what's the deal with the furry boots?!

The Chameleon

[color:navy]Ok..checkity check it... I have this pet peeve. It's these furry-dead animal stapped to my feet-alpine sky bunny-living in the antarctic-mocassin-tassel-boots, that every single last woman seems to be wearing in Toronto.

I don't get it. Is there some type of race to see who's boots can be the furriest and have the most tassels.

This boot thing is so treandy right now, that everyone is jumpin' on the band wagon. So much so, that now gay dudes are in on the action! God help us.

So ladies, what's the attraction to this current fuzzy boot trend? It seems all so impractical. I mean they're usually white or light colors and fluffy which means they soak up the slush and salt and look gross instantly. [color:red]What is The attraction?

shoes1035_r8_c7.jpgsheepskinbootsrange4.jpgflu_mo2.jpg

Edited by Guest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the return of Cougar boots.

ohmygawd...yes and they can only be laced to the ankle with the big red tongue hanging out....ohoh and with the addidas gym bag and a lumber jacket...oh and with a rocker ball shirt underneath....rock on....hahaha....oh I mean...I have no idea what you're referring to? :P

I can't allow myself to get worked up over bad fashion anymore....the one armed shirts took too much for me to go there again...lol...

Edited by Guest

It based on women's need to compete with one and other. Guys have sports, women buy the same crap in a race to see how quickly they can all look exactly the same as each other. Not that guys don't participate in the same, retarded drive to outdo each other. We just don't include clothes in the mix.

It based on women's need to compete with one and other. Guys have sports, women buy the same crap in a race to see how quickly they can all look exactly the same as each other. Not that guys don't participate in the same, retarded drive to outdo each other. We just don't include clothes in the mix.

[color:purple]you obviously know women very well.

;)

edit - i like the furry boots (but not the rainbow yeti ones above).

Edited by Guest

It based on women's need to compete with one and other. Guys have sports' date=' women buy the same crap in a race to see how quickly they can all look exactly the same as each other. Not that guys don't participate in the same, retarded drive to outdo each other. We just don't include clothes in the mix. [/quote']

[color:purple]you obviously know women very well.

;)

edit - i like the furry boots (but not the rainbow yeti ones above).

I know nothing very well.

dear chameleon

cc: marco

hi chameleon, how ya doin?

did you just say checkity check it? i'm all for the ghettoization of our vocabulary through shitty whitebread hip pop...really i am. ebonics are fun. i add izzle to everything, but ebonics are fun in that laughing at you kind of way. i think there's a time to draw the line.

Women are probably buying these boots cause they're whats offered in stores. and everything else is just as shitty, but not in that fresh off the runway kind of way. so, i guess these boots are perceived to be the lesser of evils?

and yes, femininity is alive and kicking in these god awful fuzzy boots, racing to look just like each other and the colour pink. and yes, femininity is usually defined by a male perspective. sad, but true.

respectfully,

Alexis

I think it absolutely hilarious, I always see these girls who think that they are hot shit wearing them and I think they look absolutely hideous.

its funny because I laugh at them every time I see them and so do most of the people that I hang around with.

I wonder if they know people laugh at them?

I think it absolutely hilarious, I always see these girls who think that they are hot shit wearing them and I think they look absolutely hideous.

its funny because I laugh at them every time I see them and so do most of the people that I hang around with.

I wonder if they know people laugh at them?

I totally agree. So many times I'll see some chick who is hot and obviously think she is hot, and the sad part is the boots make her way less hot.

Really, to me it signals she is a lemming in the world of petty girldom, and it is a warning sign for me to keep on truckin'.

So fucking trendy! (Hey men are gulity too....dare I say it........BLAZERS!!!)

Edited by Guest