Jambands.ca

Employment Insurance...

NewRider

I filed an EI claim on Dec. 8th and they gov't told me they'd let me know by Jan. 5th. It's now the 10th and I'm still waiting. Is this a sign that they're gonna punk me off? I don't know if I should bother checking the status of my claim every hour. They better hurry up because Keller Williams is next week!

when I went on EI, I had to drive to the office that would be processing my claim. I went in and explained that I could be evicted from my residence and that I was in DIRE need of funds.

They had me processed the next day.

DIRE need is a very good term to use, according to the guy at the EI office who coached me in writing a letter for his supervisor.

I was on EI a few years ago, after layoff, before returning to school...

after collecting for a few weeks I had to go for an interview to make sure i was still looking for work.

The lady's name was Rose Weber. She had a son name Craig Weber... we talked about this for a while, and she approved my claim.

I wonder if he goes by QQC too...?

They better hurry up because Keller Williams is next week!

and finally....

yeah, everytime I check it says...

"We have received your application but have not yet made a decision. We are making every effort to finalize your claim as soon as possible."

I'm just sick of waiting! Fuckin' lazy government!

I don't think they know that you're in DIRE need of getting to the Keller show. You may want to let them lazy arses know.

My claim was denied back in November and now I'm in the process of an appeal. They don't give a shit if you're in dire need or not. EI told me to go on Welfare and Welfare said they won't help until I definitely can't get EI. So far my grand parents have paid my rent twice and I've managed to scrounge up 390 for next. I'm thinking of knocking over a convenience store so I can get caught, go to jail and not have to worry about it anymore.

My former employer claimed that I was unsafe when it came to forklift operation. However, they could not provide circumstances as to when these violations took place, nor could they produce the supposed videotape. All they had was hearsay. I could also point out that I was 1 of 8 full-time, "permanent" employees fired over a 2 week period.

Obviously more than enough reason to render me destitute.