Jambands.ca

number 1 reason why I hate sports, and especially Football

bouche

1. He's a big whiner. Watch him on the bench when they are losing. He sulks. He's not like a Favre or Elway or Montana. They show fire and grit. Manning looks like he is about to cry.

2. Can't win the big games and blames everyone around him for the loses. It's a team game. You do not call out your teammates in public.

3. On a personal note he broke Marinos TD record (Im a big Marino fan). When he broke it they purposly went after it. Many times on the 1 they would throw instead of run. He was just padding stats. Yeah I'm just bitter about that.

He's a great QB and his physicallt gifted and can call a good game. I just take issue with his heart and dedication to hie teammates.

I do not understand how anyone who likes football could not like Peyton Manning.

He's a pompous ass. At one point during Sunday's loss it looked like he was convulsing on the sidelines. "This can't be happening to me. I'm Peyton Manning, dammit!!"

He also gets a little residual hate from his brother, "I'm too good to play for San Diego" Eli.

Fuck tha Mannings!! Give me Tom Brady any day of the week.

I do not understand how anyone who likes football could not like Peyton Manning.

Fuck tha Mannings!! Give me Tom Brady any day of the week.

Brady took less money so the team could sign other players. Manning got as much as he could. Brady has 3 rings to Mannings 0. He's a bargain and a great team player.

3. On a personal note he broke Marinos TD record (Im a big Marino fan). When he broke it they purposly went after it. Many times on the 1 they would throw instead of run. He was just padding stats. Yeah I'm just bitter about that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

oh my, they purposely went after a record! *gasp* what is this, a sport or something???

if you have someone on your team who has the opportunity to break a record like that, you try hard, as a teammate, to help them get that record - because, as a teammate, you want to see other members of your team enjoy some of this shit. there's nothing wrong with that.

i dont imagine you were on the sidelines, or in the huddle, so how do you know it wasnt 5 offensive lineman saying "let's do this for Peyton!"?

ya gotta figure, If Bonds steps to the plate this season with #756 on the line, and it's clearly a bunt situation, you think Felipe is callin' the bunt or lettin' the man swing for the record? im betting record.

Alright, alright, I see why!!! Those are all very valid points. I haven't seen the whining on the sidelines, or heard him blaming anyone else, but maybe I just missed that stuff. Maybe I didn't see it the same way since I really like him. Anyway, I still hope he gets a ring.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

oh my' date=' they [b']purposely went after a record! *gasp* what is this, a sport or something???

if you have someone on your team who has the opportunity to break a record like that, you try hard, as a teammate, to help them get that record - because, as a teammate, you want to see other members of your team enjoy some of this shit. there's nothing wrong with that.

i dont imagine you were on the sidelines, or in the huddle, so how do you know it wasnt 5 offensive lineman saying "let's do this for Peyton!"?

ya gotta figure, If Bonds steps to the plate this season with #756 on the line, and it's clearly a bunt situation, you think Felipe is callin' the bunt or lettin' the man swing for the record? im betting record.

He did it at the expense of E James who had made it clear he might not sign back with Indy. If you follow the Colts you would see the team does not have a "Lets do it for Peyton" attitude. Actually Peyton and Dungy have a love affair and it will eventually tear that team apart.

When you have a RB like Edge and you need to stroke his ego too. That wasn't done and in the long run it will hurt them. His contract is now up and he has voiced in the past that he doesnt feel he was treated right last season both on and off the field.

I guess what I'm saying is that in the quest to boost Mannings numbers it came at the expense of other players. He doesnt have a friendly relationship with most of his team.

Mark my words, the Colts are in delcine and they have Manning to blame for it.

sorry, i dont meddle in the politics of the indianapolis colts... and though i fail to see how you could be so sure from your couch, i have no facts to support why i think some teammates would want to see another teammate do well, other than the idea that thats what you do in sports.

so would james have broken some sort of rushing td record? if not, i'd say put a sock in it and throw a block...

The Edge is a great running back, but there is always a new group of great running backs that come out of college ever year. Teams are apprehensive to sign "older running backs" because of the wear and tear on their bodies. He has already tore up his knee once, and they probably do not want to invest a huge signing bonus on him. Poor Edge, he only made 8 million this year and ran for 1500 yards, with 15 touchdowns. Gotta feel for the guy!!!

sorry, i dont meddle in the politics of the indianapolis colts... and though i fail to see how you could be so sure from your couch, i have no facts to support why i think some teammates would want to see another teammate do well, other than the idea that thats what you do in sports.

so would james have broken some sort of rushing td record? if not, i'd say put a sock in it and throw a block...

Just going by what I read and from interviews I see. However we are talking about Manning and he has shown his character over and over in many interviews. I just don't like the guy. He's not a team player. Just my 2 cents.

The Edge is a great running back, but there is always a new group of great running backs that come out of college ever year. Teams are apprehensive to sign "older running backs" because of the wear and tear on their bodies. He has already tore up his knee once, and they probably do not want to invest a huge signing bonus on him. Poor Edge, he only made 8 million this year and ran for 1500 yards, with 15 touchdowns. Gotta feel for the guy!!!

I understand your point however we are talking about the previous season. Edge had no choice but to play for that amount this year as he was designated the Franchise player. The money isn't the issue.

Its the respect his team ownership and management had for him. They refused to renegotiate his contract and limited his play on the field so pretty boy could chase a record.

Yes, if the Colts don't sign Edge another back may come along. However it might not be in time to help the Colts during the Manning era. Right now he has one of the best and can't get it done.

I guees we will have to wait and see how the rest of Mannings career turns out. Who knows he may turn it around but I doubt it.

I would definately agree with you that Peyton has a few things to prove. The Colts did not have to play the Patriots and they got play at home. What else can they ask for?

I agree 100% there. Football is such a team game and Manning isnt the only reason they lost. However he is looked to as a leader and that is where I think he is lacking.

I haven't seen the whining on the sidelines, or heard him blaming anyone else, but maybe I just missed that stuff.

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here. Let's just say we had some problems with protection."

Translation:

"I'm trying to be a good teammate here. But my huge fucking ego won't let me keep my mouth shut. It was the offensive line's fault!!"