Jambands.ca

Good Job Marky and Keller

secondtube

What a perfect night last night.

I heard that it sold out, and it looked like it....great for Keller, Marky, and Toronto.

Keller played two full sets, with a very short encore, kicking up crowd favourites through the night....I didn't keep a setlist, but lots of popular keller songs, fuel for the road, in the middle, best feeling, inhale to the chief, (flying) above all, hypmotize, and lots others....

his sound was great on the stage lip, not sure about the rest of the club. Lees Palace was more than amazing, allowing the patrons to smoke at their leisure.

Definately the best music night out since Pearl Jam (not including NYE).

Thanks Marky and Keller!

(why didn't keller set up a merch table?)

keller didnt bring any merch with him, probably too much hassle at the border. its too bad i was pumped for the new keels cd, meant to work my way down after the show and ask him myself but by the end i was too hot to do anything

killer show, but i dont like lees palace as a venue.

how was/is the after-party?

into the third day now... Del and Snelly are the last to stand (hover, wabble, sway). It got a little overwhelming at the Broken Social Scene show at the Warehouse for a while last night, but we've been back in the zone since. I had to crash for a couple hours this morning and was told that my Mangler's Report Card was being altered to indicate an N.I. (needs improvement) in the stamina category. Wow.