Jambands.ca

The things you learn....

Dr. J

What law is that? I wouldn't trust that fact.

I have a calendar on my desk that is intended to make fun of lawyers. Last year, I learned from my calendar that "in Canada, there is a law against removing bandages in public."

That sounded insane to me, so I researched it. I could not find a single indication of that law anywhere in Canada. I emailed the calendar people as I was curious. Eventually, they had to admit they had no idea where they got that fact, and sent me a free calendar.

Does the Bathroom Reader say what the law is called? Is it a provincial law? Federal? It may be true, but I wouldn't count on it.

Gotta love Uncle John's Bathroom Readers. This morning sitting on the can I read that in Canada if a debt is higher than 25 cents, it's against the law to pay it in pennies. How's that for a useful piece of information ;)

we have a daily calendar version of that above the toilet. some days you learn, others you don't.

I have a book like that my loo that was written by Debra Grey.

"How the Lieberals screwed Canada and how the people of Canada are so stupid or in love with their brothers, that they still can't give Harper a majority to right things and give hope to all the small little children"

Sorry I'm just still pissed about the election. You people just don't get it. It's about corruption and more corruption. All Liberals are corrupt crooks who slander others. Can you get any lower than that?

Does the Bathroom Reader say what the law is called? Is it a provincial law? Federal? It may be true, but I wouldn't count on it.

yeah I was wondering that too StnMtn. They offer a free book to anyone who sends them an idea or a topic that they actually use, but very little is attributed to any source. Still there's a ton of good s(h)ittin' material...close to 20 volumes I think :o

All Liberals are corrupt crooks who slander others. Can you get any lower than that?

Do you know all the Liberals? Anyone can assert a "straw person argument". It doesn't make it true.

For instance: "All people named Kelly_Anne make unfounded generalizations about people they've never met."

Sure, there's some evidence to indicate the above statement is true, as there is an example of one "Kelly_Anne" doing this right in this thread, but I haven't heard from all people named Kelly_Anne. See the flaw?

BTW: What does your political comment have anything to do with the jocular topic of this thread?