Jambands.ca

Favourite Bathroom Graffiti

Patchoulia

You know what I'm talking about...some places just got great stall graffiti...some places, I go *just* for the graffiti..others, it's just a happy bonus!!

I think the perennially best in Toronto is Sneaky Dee's...I eat there at least twice a week and I always find something new/amusing/appalling to read when I whiz.

My new favourite from Dee's:

Some day, I'm going to marry Harry Potter.

Scrawled across the stall (actually, chiselled) at the James Joyce:

MENSA

(Editor's Note: Woohoo!!! Mensa! Yeah! Dig those crazy high IQs!!)

At the Lakeview Lunch:

After the revolution, there will be no Aerosmith.

Please feel free to add!! [smile]

Oh and R.I.P. Grossman's graffiti circa anytime before the sad renovation period.

Back in the day Polo's in Hamilton used to have the most intellectual bathroom graffitti... Baring that, some old favourites:

"Any asshole can piss on the floor but it takes a real genius to shit on the ceiling" - The Old Spaghetti Factory, Vancouver - BC.

"This tee-pee is for you to pee-pee, it's not a wig-wam to beat your tom-tom" - Little Ceasars, Burlington - ON.

From The Crazy Horse Saloon Hamilton escarpment(now painted over)

"If at first you don't succeed....suck a tomato you will suck seed"

Have no idea why i found that funny or even remember it but I did/do.

"Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance. "

Written in a bathroom on the way to the east coast in Quebec somewhere at a fast food place

"It takes the human body about 24 hours to turn good food into shit. It only takes this place less than 10 minutes"

Guest Low Roller

My high school had Alanis' home phone number scrawled in every stall. We went to the same high school you see, and she had a little 'reputation'.

" To listen to Phish's career hit the lever on the front left of the bowl"

At SPAC bathroom in 01 at a Trey show.

Found that to be so funny I borrowed a camera and had to get a picture.Now I need to get that picture from my buddies sister.....I see a new avatar a coming.

"To listen to Phish's career hit the lever on the front left of the bowl"

Eat me, old man! [Mad][Mad]

Anyways [Roll Eyes]this one's really dirty, but my all time favorite graffitti comes from a stall at McMaster University, Chester New Hall, I believe:

California Boner Dip:

Ingredients:

1 medium boner, washed

2 ounces ranch dressing

1 mouth of luscious blonde

Directions:

Insert boner into ranch dressing, transfer into mouth of blonde. Toss. Repeat.

Yeah, my rating's going down, I can feel it..... hey, I don;t make this stuff up! [Eek!]

In the men's bathroom in the main common of the grad res at Queens:

CHEESE SHARK FACE

I've been trying to figure this one out for years. Always thought it would be a good band or album name.

Honourable mention: not in a bathroom but the best graffiti ever - on the wall at the Lawrence East Rapid Transit station in Scarborough for what seemed like years in the 80s was written, in letters at least 5 or 6 feet high:

KILL ALL WITE PEOPLE, FUCK

Peace,

Mr. M.

On a wall above a urinal somewhere in Guelph: why look up here, the real joke is in your hands

South Carleton Highschool 1st floor washroom carved with a knife: SATIN LIVES I thought that was really funny.

The grossest one I ever saw was when I ws working for st. huberts. Someone had written ASS on the wall in shit. No joke. I had to clean it up. Gawd, I hated that job.

i laughed so hard when, within a month or two of weekly gigs at polos someone carved SANZWILL ROCKS in the bathroom wall

i still dont know who did it but i laughed long and hard, i even told some folks to come see and the waitress overheard, she flipped. man what a bad waitress, mopping people toes in sandals at 130, last call at 1 my ass lady.

Archived