Jambands.ca

the Tim Horton's commercial on CBC olympic coverage.

Tim Horton's sucks.

:) Tim's is a fetish commodity for the delivery of simple caffeine.

[barney]Just hook it in my veins![/barney]

My nephew was going on last weekend about an urban myth that Tim's lines the rims of their cups with msg or some other pseudo-addictive taste enhancer. Anybody else hear this one?

never heard the bit about the pseudo-addictive taste enhancer' date=' but i bet it also contains some sort of mild neurotoxin that impairs judgement to the point that plastering [b']every fucking intersection in southern ontario with branded litter seems acceptable.

sorry, :P

I work downtown Ottawa...Timmy's in my building...love 1 cup a day, first thing in the morning. But I'm not sure if I love the coffee or the "NEXT PLEASE!" game. I always try to be on the ball and taking that first step before they call "NEXT PLEASE!" Although sometimes I think that they cheat. I'll be right infront them when the call "NEXT PLEASE!" I still count that as 1 point for me. Actually, I count it as a double point because it screws up the next person in line because they receive their calling and then get shafted!!! hahaha! That's negative point for you! I love the NEXTPLEASE game...

I agree, that has to be one of the worst commericals and to make it even worse we are going to be seeing it for the next few months. I think this one is even worse than the 2 guys and the 2 old people driving across Canada.

you know how they say that the story was inspired by a true story.. well, my buddy goody and a few of his friends drove from St.Catharines to Halifax and they stopped at every tim horton's on the way... and Goody wrote a letter to Tim Horton's main office explaining the story which quite possibly is the inspiring true story the commercial is based on---- I swear, no SHIT!!!

i've heard that tim's puts cocoa in their coffee..

as for quality commercials, there was a bell canada one a few years back that got me choked up everytime i saw it.. a grandson backpacking europe, hits the beaches of normandy and calls his grandpa. i caved every time i saw it.

[barney]Just hook it in my veins![/barney]

LOL hi-liarious. Acutally this entire thread is really really funny :D I have to admit I am a total addict of Tim Hortons. it's one of the things I miss the most about home!! (sad but true) I've even had dreams about it. That said, I really do think they put some sort of drug in this coffee to make people THAT addicted!!

I haven't seen this commercail but I am aware of the calibur of thier commercials...*barrf*